What's new

Imran Must Get Used to Jail as He is Not Coming Out Soon Claims ARY Senior Analyst Hasan Ayub Khan!

In recent months many of Hasan's predictions and analysis have come true!
View attachment 948620

Although many may not like his views and opinions in PDF but if one scrolls down his tweets one finds many correct analysis. Maybe he has some very firm connections with the PindiBoyz!
Agree

Imran Khan after 10 years finally when Taliban govt and India take over and Pakistan has broken up in may parts
Screenshot_20230821_115130_Gallery.jpg

I am sure you know the answer. He was sentenced for corruption by making a false declaration of his assets and not reporting assets he bought from Toshakhana.
Yeah that why in his hearing Judge refused to listen his accountants..... you seems PMLN supporter in Indian flag .. you have too much knowledge about Pakistan.

Lafafa journalism at best working for their masters wishes. They can talk till IMF paid tranche runs out and soon they will be sitting on top of the shit heap. They will soon be on their knees again and this time Imran will have the right to say NO to IMF and lets see if they will go ahead with more dollars. Country is standing with the IK regardless and Imran have got a time in or out of jail while country can't afford this luxury and running out of dollars and time. Some one have to pay the generals pay cheques too and lets see who blinks first.
Disagree.
They will become overseas Pakistanis if needed
But the country can survive without IMF ..just like many countries where people are dying of hunger are ..

The population has proven it self to be docile and fearful with no ability to resist
So expect even Lebanon or Yemen like situation things to be okay for them

Maryum nawaz zindabad

Disagree.
They will become overseas Pakistanis if needed
But the country can survive without IMF ..just like many countries where people are dying of hunger are ..

The population has proven it self to be docile and fearful with no ability to resist
So expect even Lebanon or Yemen like situation things to be okay for them

Maryum nawaz zindabad

If they go over seas they have to work for your food on the table and they are so useless and lazy that's a very remote possiblity.

If they go over seas they have to work for your food on the table and they are so useless and lazy that's a very remote possiblity.
Not really Luxemburg banks are filled up with their assets

UAE properties are all Pakistanis

Tried finding it, but couldn't get it. There are snippets on various news channels though.
So, you don't have any evidence to back what you are saying. You are just repeating what Imran Khan/his lawyers /PTI is saying. I don't have access to the evidence either but ECP and the trial court looked at the evidence for months before giving their decision. To believe that they blatantly lied, I will need to see evidence to that effect, not just propaganda from PTI and Imran Khan. Since Imran Khan has all the evidence in his possession and it has still not been made public, it gives me strong reason to believe that he is hiding something.
This is the form for candidates and parliamentarians, and is just the format without any data. Is the form for ministers the same ? And 6th line of which page ? On the instructions page line 6 states that all details of foreign assets need to be declared, etc. Also please read instruction 7. It states that increase/decrease in assets and liabilities needs to be accompanied by supporting documents. So, even if he had hypothetically sold the Toshakhana assets, he was required to give the details to justify the increase in his cash assets.
I asked you for evidence and you provided an irrelevant tweet from Imran's lawyer in the case ? Is that evidence?

- So you admit that what he did was not illegal?
Selling the Toshakhana gifts after purchasing them does not seem to be illegal under Pakistani law, but making a false declaration to the ECP is illegal. Imran was not sentenced for making a profit on the sale of gifts but for providing false information to ECP. I am sure he has done thousands of things in his life that are not illegal. How is that relevant to this case ?

I asked the question about morality only because Imran claims to be very honest person and was curious what his supporters think of the fact that he used the office of PM to enrich himself personally just like everyone he points fingers at.
I wonder what PTI supporters would think if Nawaz had bought a Toshakhana gift from India at a discount and made millions of dollars in profit from selling it and then signed an agreement surrendering all of Kashmir to India a few months later. Would they make the same argument that he did nothing illegal and arguments of morality are irrelevant ?

Yeah that why in his hearing Judge refused to listen his accountants..... you seems PMLN supporter in Indian flag .. you have too much knowledge about Pakistan.
Why do you assume that all Indians are as ignorant about Pakistan as you are about India ? As far as I know, the judge passed the order only after Imran did not appear on multiple occasions after being summoned. I don't like ex-parte orders, but what can the judge do if one party refuses to appear.

Frankly, it seems to be a very simple case to me. All Imran has to do is to to provide a schedule of the dates ( along with prices)on which he acquired and sold the Toshakhana assets along with supporting documents as proof. If that schedule is consistent with his assets and liabilities declaration, he is innocent. Otherwise, he has submitted a false document. You can still debate whether he should have been sentenced for three years or given a shorter sentence or let off with a fine if his statement was false, but you cannot argue that he did not break the law.

Last edited:
The Noon League tattus must decide which narrative is correct.

- Imran is pleading the establishment to go to London
- Imran must get used tobe in jail as he is not coming out soon

Hasan Ayub is a establishment prostitute. To call him a journalist is not right. Its so coincidental that Noon League narrative and sources always are the same as GHQ. Noon League was never a political party. It was GHQ illegimitate political implant which has brought nothing but disaster and destruction to the country.

So, you don't have any evidence to back what you are saying. You are just repeating what Imran Khan/his lawyers /PTI is saying. I don't have access to the evidence either but ECP and the trial court looked at the evidence for months before giving their decision. To believe that they blatantly lied, I will need to see evidence to that effect, not just propaganda from PTI and Imran Khan. Since Imran Khan has all the evidence in his possession and it has still not been made public, it gives me strong reason to believe that he is hiding something.

Read the judgement of the judge man. Do me a favor.

I am not going to spend an hour going through the internet to find a document for you.

All that Salman Raja said was in a public court for all to see, and the documents are also public.

You still cannot explain for what irregularity he was sentenced for. It's easy to say 'hiding assets', but which assets? How? You fail to explain that.

This is the form for candidates and parliamentarians, and is just the format without any data. Is the form for ministers the same ?
I suggest you read up on what goes on in Pakistan and how things work here before trying to get into a discussion on this.

And 6th line of which page ?
The first one.

You need to declare assets that you have on 31 July.
On the instructions page line 6 states that all details of foreign assets need to be declared, etc. Also please read instruction 7. It states that increase/decrease in assets and liabilities needs to be accompanied by supporting documents. So, even if he had hypothetically sold the Toshakhana assets, he was required to give the details to justify the increase in his cash assets.
And he did, by mentioning that the increase in amount was due to sale proceeds of jewelry.

I wonder what PTI supporters would think if Nawaz had bought a Toshakhana gift from India at a discount and made millions of dollars in profit from selling it and then signed an agreement surrendering all of Kashmir to India a few months later. Would they make the same argument that he did nothing illegal and arguments of morality are irrelevant ?

1- Nawaz Sharif has done that before. So has Zardari, and Khaqan Abbasi, and many others.
2- What did IK do in lieu of those gifts? As per the hypothetical scenario you make up?

Actually nevermind, consider this my last post on the topic.

Have you seen that video where a Pakistani lady retired police officer is driving a Lamborghini

Driving a half million dollar car is something that even I can't afford with half a million salary since I have seen poverty I can't do it

So anyone who can has billions in assets

When the whole culture is "khata hey tu lagata be hey" then everyone from top to bottom is corrupt

It doesn't matter how much money you have..my father worked as consultant in Nigeria told me they have massive amounts of oil yet as poor as Pakistan(we also had massive oil gas water resources untill our population outgrew it with no new discoveries since late 1980)

Yet we and there common folk will remain poor for one reason
Both believe in
"Khata hey tu lagata be hey"

We encourage corruption and even today majority doesn't care about corruption as long as bill today is lower

If maryum nawaz sells tarbela and mangla dam for 10b$ and provide subsidy for next 5 yrs and take half of it to London she will be heroe even though after wards electricity bill will triple

Why because people will say kuch kahya tu kuck lagaya be

These people they say corruption is halal since it was done with consent of the people of the country

And arguably that's true..people willingly give them allow them to be corrupt

Gram or two of his cocaine, and he'll be fine.

You will be surprised to know how many Pakistan obsessed Indians there are. They follow the news regularly and look at everything with a microscope.

Listen to this all Noonie Toons. This is the leader not a convicted absconder in London you call a leader.

There were several cases against Sharifs, Bhutto-Zardaris and Imran. In Toshakhana, Imran ignored several summons and the judge finally delivered judgement based on available evidence. While ex-parte judgements are not preferable, they are a common practice all over the world if one party does not appear after several opportunities.

As for the CJP going out of his way, it is obvious. There are tens of thousands prisoners in Pakistan. In how many cases has CJP asked for a report on conditions in prison ? There are hundreds of thousands of cases of gross injustices . In how many cases has Supreme Court taken suo moto cognisance ? Forget about others. Has the CJP shown similar concern even for other PTI leaders who are rotting in jail without any cases against them ?
Eh what?
Dude what kinda of "good stuff" are you smoking 🚬

Back
Top Bottom