What's new

India leading source of Anti-Palestinian disinformation

India was anti-America for a long time until they cosied up with us. If you want us to support you, support us when we need them. Also, Hitler is dead we don't care about him. Maybe you should ask about Hitler to those who invoke him in these protests.
During Cold War ? It was the time where US/ Western countries were hand in hand with Muslim nations to fight Communist.

So during your anti America period, it means your country was also in the group which is anti Islam as USSR colonized Central Asian Muslim countries and had long war with Afghanistan.

During Cold War ? It was the time where US/ Western countries were hand in hand with Muslim nations to fight Communist.

So during your anti America period, it means your country was also in the group which is anti Islam as USSR colonized Central Asian Muslim countries and had long war with Afghanistan.
Irrelevant and a giant stretch to say India was anti-Muslim. Find something better than this.

I keep saying it, it's up to Muslims to identify enemies and act accordingly

Muslim population exceeds 2 BILLION and growing fast

We can't act like enemies in one region don't affect us all

The hindus are all our enemies so it can just be South Asian Muslims fighting this enemy, their has to be a common consensus on how to take on enemies across the world

Never trust these hindus, if you do your a fool

The Jewish-Muslim-Christian conflict is rooted in politics, they fight because of ideological disagreements and dominance but there is a degree of respect in their conflict.

You have no concept of self-respect so you take ball lifting to a complete extreme. Or can't understand two opposing powers having a level of respect despite being enemies.

US officials have always acknowledged and respected the level of resistance put up by the materially weaker Muslim side for refusing to submit. They praised Iranians, they praised Afghans, even the Pakistanis, meanwhile they implied Indians suffered from some kind of victim complex and they couldn't stop complaining about colonialism.

View attachment 962955

"Indians lectured Nixon about global poverty and injustice, both of which, they said, western colonalism has exacerbated"

"Pakistan is country I would like to do everything for. The people have fewer complexes than the Indians."
Who give a f*** about respect or not when they all are killing each other. What respect Muslims have Jews are on display in this forums. I see even worse than filth thrown at Hindus.
So whether you officially support Israel over Palestine depends on who leads Palestine? That's not a very clear answer. As I said, spineless. You Hindus have bad genes.
Nothing can be black or white than my answer. As of now Hamas is a terrorist organization and if they leave path of violence and accept two state solution and Israel’s right to exist peacefully than I will also support Hamas.
There seems to be limit to Indian historical ignorance, what do they teach you in school? The Jews spent a thousand years running away from colonialists and better pastures and not because of Muslims or Arabs.

Their women suck up too according to the Americans .

You do know Muslims and Jews are fighting since time of Mohammad. Reason might have changed but fight continues.
most Israeli don’t care about Hindu or india in general. They see brown ppl and think all are same. Most Jewish ppl are European and ignorant just like most Europeans.

Your religion, culture, food or history has nothing to do with Jews. It’s like a Nigerian start screaming white Americans are there brothers lmao.
Irony is chaddi stitchers are loving the post that Israeli don’t like brown people 😂. @mmr now it is on color not religion commonality or Muslim Jews brotherhood crap so a pole vaulter, pakjeet or Indian all are disliked equally 😜

You do know how many black and white marriage happen correct? or still living in cave.

Anyway Indians are not there to marry Israeli but make geopolitical friends and we are doing aite.

Who give a f*** about respect or not when they all are killing each other. What respect Muslims have Jews are on display in this forums. I see even worse than filth thrown at Hindus.

Nothing can be black or white than my answer. As of now Hamas is a terrorist organization and if they leave path of violence and accept two state solution and Israel’s right to exist peacefully than I will also support Hamas.

You do know Muslims and Jews are fighting since time of Mohammad. Reason might have changed but fight continues.

Irony is chaddi stitchers are loving the post that Israeli don’t like brown people 😂. @mmr now it is on color not religion commonality or Muslim Jews brotherhood crap so a pole vaulter, pakjeet or Indian all are disliked equally 😜

You do know how many black and white marriage happen correct? or still living in cave.

Anyway Indians are not there to marry Israeli but make geopolitical friends and we are doing aite.
You are not motivated by geo politics alone. The sheer number of pro Israel among Hindus and Indians are cringy as ****.

Where did I say anything about marriage. I rightly point you Indians all over internet posting pro Israel comments is same as Nigerians saying I will die for white man of USA lol.

There is absolutely nothing in common with Jewish and Hindus. Neither historically, culture, food, religion you name it. Your country man sucking up to Israel is definitely comes from hate towards Islam. If Palestinians were Buddhist it would definitely be different scenarios when it comes to Indians phul support.

Jews never fought during our prophet's (pbuh) time, they always ran or surrendered or converted. Hopefully one day you will be displaced and called a terrorist.

Israeli sons of bitches are brave when attacking weak people let's see how they fare against the strong even with their Zion mercenary army from the US.

You are not motivated by geo politics alone. The sheer number of pro Israel among Hindus and Indians are cringy as ****.

Where did I say anything about marriage. I rightly point you Indians all over internet posting pro Israel comments is same as Nigerians saying I will die for white man of USA lol.

There is absolutely nothing in common with Jewish and Hindus. Neither historically, culture, food, religion you name it. Your country man sucking up to Israel is definitely comes from hate towards Islam. If Palestinians were Buddhist it would definitely be different scenarios when it comes to Indians phul support.
You need to read my other responses where I have clearly that islamic invasion of Indian and looting and destruction of Jain, Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist and pakistani sponsored terrorism and Mumbai attack have left bad taste for Islamic organization which use violence. So excuse us for not treating Hamas as some freedom movement when they start killing civilians.

Regarding my response mentioning marriage between black and white was in response to your statement “It’s like a Nigerian start screaming white Americans are there brothers lmao.” Relations are way deeper despite skin color differences.

You need to read my other responses where I have clearly that islamic invasion of Indian and looting and destruction of Jain, Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist and pakistani sponsored terrorism and Mumbai attack have left bad taste for Islamic organization which use violence. So excuse us for not treating Hamas as some freedom movement when they start killing civilians.

Regarding my response mentioning marriage between black and white was in response to your statement “It’s like a Nigerian start screaming white Americans are there brothers lmao.” Relations are way deeper despite skin color differences.
muslims killed indian hindus so as british. how many millions of indians were killed in hand of british people? your country was broke down by two and lost 25 percent land thanks to british....make india one of the poorest shit country from one of the richest by british...i dont see you cry about it...instead you indians will suck anglo dick like there is no tomorrow.

go cry some where else about muslims attacking thousand years ago...british **** over india like less then 100 years ago.

it has everything to do with what i said. indians support to israel is same as nigerians crying for white man lol. and it does comes from muslim hate your current political parties is obsessed with.

As I have written in order thread, if for example a Jew is in real danger or need, would he come to an Indian, western European or me?
If you think that they, even now would come to a Hindu, then you are truly delusional.

Back
Top Bottom