What's new

Whatever

He told you a viral infection are you sure?

Antibiotic(cefolac)
two antihistamine...OMG!
Histac(antihistamine.......1)
ebast(antihistamine........2)
t-98(indian brand of paracetamol i guess)

:-S
I donno, i usually swallow any medicine being prescribed to me :(

I was told that One is antibiotic, one to reduce the acidity, one for the cold and allergy and other paracetamol...

:-S
I donno, i usually swallow any medicine being prescribed to me :(

I was told that One is antibiotic, one to reduce the acidity, one for the cold and allergy and other paracetamol...

you got acidity as well?

Get well soon ...................:)

well they say don't drive and don't try any calculations and have a good sleep after taking antihistamines.

Last edited:
She is not her best friend she is her Super Best Friend............ Super Duper Besto best friend

When Brownguy was banned she was asking about him and now when she is banned he is asking about her :lol:

Daal main kuch kaala lag raha hai :confused:

why did brownguy was banned... i think he is a nice guy...

She is not her best friend she is her Super Best Friend............ Super Duper Besto best friend

When Brownguy was banned she was asking about him and now when she is banned he is asking about her :lol:

Daal main kuch kaala lag raha hai :confused:

he he he
Hota hai, hota hai aise hi hota hai :D
;)

Nope, Thats anticipatory :D

Thats if I get when I had other medicines, thats again whats told to me :D

Doctor log hum jaise aam admi ko itna banatey kyun hai :(

purr kuch loog bunna bannaye hote hein:lol:

why did brownguy was banned... i think he is a nice guy...
There is very few indian members who has not tasted Ban yet :lol:

Brownguy is unfortunately not from those........ ask him the reason why he was banned/suspended

Your best friend got banned and now she is back with another id :D

she isn't back yet.. she will be back in a week..

Don't you guyz think moderators are partial towards her ? When loads of people ask moderators to ban her.. they don't ban her.. but when she wishes to get banned... they fulfill her wish so she can concentrate on her studies...

But I will let her know one thing.. that even after she is gone.. and it is almost a day now.. people are still shamelessly discussing and backbiting her... looks like she left very strong impressions on people whom she interacted with..... whether good or bad...

If nothing bad happens.. she will be back in a week in full glory... hopefully this week will be productive for her. :D

she isn't back yet.. she will be back in a week..

Don't you guyz think moderators are partial towards her ? When loads of people ask moderators to ban her.. they don't ban her.. but when she wishes to get banned... they fulfill her wish so she can concentrate on her studies...

But I will let her know one thing.. that even after she is gone.. and it is almost a day now.. people are still shamelessly discussing and backbiting her... looks like she left very strong impressions on people whom she interacted with..... whether good or bad...

If nothing bad happens.. she will be back in a week in full glory... hopefully this week will be productive for her. :D

btw are you banned for a week only?

I thought its a permanent ban............ so that means you will be returning from your original ID :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and Al-Zakir was asking about you.......... you can read our conversation from my profile page

You mean I will feel sleepy? Like feeling drunk and high?

not like drunk...but lethargic and a bit down...that's universal happens to everyone.

I know once i took it and was answering the class like hell then the professor asked what's wrong .....not in your form.....then i told him that i have taken H-1 blocker(antihistamine).:wacko:

btw are you banned for a week only?

I thought its a permanent ban............ so that means you will be returning from your original ID :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and Al-Zakir was asking about you.......... you can read our conversation from my profile page

This is her friend Priya 3 from work.. many people (and I know lots of people) who follow her posts closely know WHO I AM.. She took me to Salon and I am returning the favor by talking on her behalf..

And yeah lots of people are enquiring about her.. including that Tajik guy Ahmad in Iran thread... she must have magnetic charismatic personality... :rofl:

but in the end she ONLY misses one person and his name is Zaki.. :D:D

This is her friend Priya 3 from work.. many people (and I know lots of people) who follow her posts closely know WHO I AM.. She took me to Salon and I am returning the favor by talking on her behalf..

And yeah lots of people are enquiring about her.. including that Tajik guy Ahmad in Iran thread... she must have magnetic charismatic personality... :rofl:

but in the end she ONLY misses one person and his name is Zaki.. :D:D

Are you the one with mustache? :rofl:

Jinxie, you could have done better :P

BTW, Jinxie,you are not missing Browny?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom