What's new

Threat to Modi

If Modi comes, there wont be any riot ever. Simple reason being his authoratarian attitude. Riots happen when Sickulars treat people and communities as commodities and Vote Banks. Interestingly, Muslims in India have finally after 6 decades have understood this.
True, Parties like Congress, SP, BSP, JDU are using Muslims as vote bank only. They are the real reason of riots and hate between religons and castes. They can do anything for votes. They can support terrorists, nexals, illegal Bangladeshis for there votes. Thats the reason they don't want Modi to become PM of India.

If Modi comes, there wont be any riot ever. Simple reason being his authoratarian attitude. Riots happen when Sickulars treat people and communities as commodities and Vote Banks. Interestingly, Muslims in India have finally after 6 decades have understood this.

Not logical. Law & Order is a state subject. Whether a riot can be prevented or not would depend on the respective state governments, not on the PM. The centre can intervene only after a riot starts & that too in a very limited way. Expect more small riots to continue happening, some deliberately engineered to malign Modi included.

Forget killed. If Modi is so much as hurt - there will be a storm India has never seen before. Like it or not that is the truth.
That's the aim of these terrorists - to create mayhem and bloodshed in India like what happened when Indira Gandhi was assassinated, resulting in the killing of over 4000 Sikhs!

Modi getting killed would result in a pogrom between Hindus and Muslims. How many would get killed in this mindless violence? Probably it would result in incalculable damage to the very fabric of this country.

So the stakes are pretty high. And Modi needs to be protected with the highest category security. Otherwise......

Forget killed. If Modi is so much as hurt - there will be a storm India has never seen before. Like it or not that is the truth.

Besides, Islamic terrorists are just one of his many enemies. He has many other - including far left groups.

I have a feeling that Congress will let loose a few SIMI secularists to make this easier for them.

Let's pray for Modi ji's security.

Storm or not Sarthak, we cannot risk this. The stakes are too high.

Why is that?

Because he makes Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and other arab-wannabes have sleepless nights of dread.

I have a feeling that Congress will let loose a few SIMI secularists to make this easier for them.

Let's pray for Modi ji's security.

Storm or not Sarthak, we cannot risk this. The stakes are too high.

Because he makes Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and other arab-wannabes have sleepless nights of dread.
Congress is not THAT stupid. It will benefit BJP more if Modi becomes a martyr. It will be just too damn convenient.

modi has become more than a political figure in india , i can assure even if someone tries to touch him there will carnage in the streets of india , it would be better if his opponents and his haters just accept few things and move on so that ultimately everybody can live in peace.

I used to have lot of respect for Nithish Kumar but he too proved that he is not different from any of the secular politicians out there .

I know his security ..nothing can happen to him .. and also if you notice carefully you know he is wearing bullet proof west ..

I want to remind you all. Modi is a huge target but not for what is being publicized. As much as the media circus will state its due to Muslim inemnity due to him killing 'innocent' muslims which is BS......its much more than that. According to many agencies in unfriendly nations, Modi is quite capable to uplifting India to an extent never done before. Therefore, he is a potential target becuase his death will keep India stuck on reverse and alow for them to easily dismember India. Modi is our SARDAR PATEL! We never had a chance to elect Sardar, so don't fuk up now!

I used to have lot of respect for Nithish Kumar but he too proved that he is not different from any of the secular politicians out there .

Yup exactly! I felt the same, buthe is all about saving his own skin.

Back
Top Bottom