What's new

Whatever

purr kuch loog bunna bannaye hote hein:lol:

galat baat hai na
I have contributed so much to the equipments the docs use, from remote eco monitoring to remote patient monitoring

And now I get this in return from the doc community? :(

and her first line would be.... I m half iranian half punjabi with a mouchtage:rofl:

No chopper, dont get confused ;) Its priya not Jinxie :P

So her first line would be, I am an ugly dark south indian with a moustache ;)

galat baat hai na
I have contributed so much to the equipments the docs use, from remote eco monitoring to remote patient monitoring

And now I get this in return from the doc community? :(

was just joking buddy you took it seriously......Bhala kyon banaein gae woo aap ko?
No reason ..it's just for the sake of patients ...........because sometimes they don't understand what's the real stuff behind it.:rolleyes:

was just joking buddy you took it seriously......Bhala kyon banaein gae woo aap ko?
No reason ..it's just for the sake of patients ...........because sometimes they don't understand what's the real stuff behind it.:rolleyes:

Nah nah, I was also in light mood ;)
Its really tough to make me serious...and get me mad with anger :D

BTW, I am working on a product in my free time, If i succeed then It may help docs to monitor their heart patients remotely seamlessly, Inshallah.

Nah nah, I was also in light mood ;)
Its really tough to make me serious...and get me mad with anger :D

BTW, I am working on a product in my free time, If i succeed then It may help docs to monitor their heart patients remotely seamlessly, Inshallah.

you are talking about stuff like this

aliveecg.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom