What's new

Whatever

Hi! zaki bhai & killbill bro & everyone else i am so tired today after night ward...:drag:

i had a plan in my mind about getting a video of the Programme hasbee haal (azizi):) about the marriage of sania and malik.Since the programme was on air just yesterday.So i will make a video with movie camera now:confused:

And will try to post as well today ..........:lazy:

Hi SURB
DO you see ghosts in hospitals in the night shifts? :D

I am in embedded platform R&D. Currently doing some R&D for Intel ATOM processors. Will give you more info in PM.

Ohh man.. Sorry to say but I dont like this Microprocessor thing.. I worked for 1.5 months in this field and then left after encountering masking bits, RTOS, X86 etc terminology...:D

Ohh man.. Sorry to say but I dont like this Microprocessor thing.. I worked for 1.5 months in this field and then left after encountering masking bits, RTOS, X86 etc terminology...:D

He he he
The reverse the true for me, I love these stuff thats the reason I clawed my back in .. :cheers:

zaki bhai aap sote kab ho yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kia sote sote bhi defence.pk lagae posting kerte rehte ho lol

Hi SURB
DO you see ghosts in hospitals in the night shifts? :D

:D i am ghost myself for childern espacially.:lol:(you know when got a syringe in hand)

houseMD.jpg

Nope, I am having a mild fever, so have taken off. Have not gone for last three days :(
oh! how are you now pardon me for the late reply ....
How is the fever now?:what:
sweets & chills following it?:what:

Hope you get well soon buddy.:)

Was busy so missed many things here and there and @ PDF as well.:frown:

At let's see how much zaki bhai got angry.:D

he would say mae tae dehkheyaa ae nae.....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So jinxed_girl aka racist_girl got banned:rofl:.PDF will be litl boring without her.Hope she/he comes with another id:rofl:

So jinxed_girl aka racist_girl got banned:rofl:.PDF will be litl boring without her.Hope she/he comes with another id:rofl:

She is studying really hard.. preparing for her mid semester exams and driver's license test... she will be back in a week.. When she comes back, hopefully she will make this forum a little more colorful.. ;)

She is studying really hard.. preparing for her mid semester exams and driver's license test... she will be back in a week.. When she comes back, hopefully she will make this forum a little more colorful.. ;)

You are not a new member, are you??!!

i watched half of the video - Thanks

@ topic

you did not answer KillBill's question...... ke raat ko aap ko Hospital main ghosts nazar aatay hain :woot::undecided:

well never seen a ghost myself ,Looks like they don't have asthma ,car accidents ,cancer ,shock etc etc;)

Last edited:

Kindly tell her to focus on studies more and not visit this forum with multiple id's .:rofl:

:D i am ghost myself for childern espacially.:lol:(you know when got a syringe in hand)

houseMD.jpg

oh! how are you now pardon me for the late reply ....
How is the fever now?:what:
sweets & chills following it?:what:

Hope you get well soon buddy.:)

Was busy so missed many things here and there and @ PDF as well.:frown:

no problem :)
Went to a doc in the evening and got some medicines. hope fully tonight i will be better. Just a viral infection in the throat :(

Back
Top Bottom