What's new

Whatever

finally after she is banned, i must say, she is the stain in def.pk moderation, she should have been banned long before she started stereotyping karachites, lahoris, indians, ugly this ugly that just for sake of alien race i-e iranians, and she should really have mental check up as to why she is like that and should expose herself to more practical life.

how mods deliberately let her talk and type freely for so long is beyond imagination

some pakistani members have always been supporting her and it shows their level too.

oh yaar i can't say about everything she writes and you know she is banned so i am telling you the truth that in most ocassions Indian members used to start flaming first. They love teasing with her, they love playing with her. She is still a teenager so used to get carried over in her emotions.

It happens yaar but i would say she is not only responsible for everything as being portrayed here in recent days :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways guys she is gone whats the point of backbiting someone, whatever she did or didnt do move on

Intelligence

Two men were digging a ditch on a very hot day. One said to the other, "Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," responded the other. "I'll ask him."

So he climbed out of the hole and went to his boss. "Why are we digging in the hot sun and you're standing in the shade?"
"Intelligence," the boss said.
"What do you mean, ‘intelligence'?"

The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll put my hand on this tree and I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you can." The ditch digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the boss' hand. The boss removed his hand and the ditch digger hit the tree. The boss said, "That's intelligence!"

The ditch digger went back to his hole. His friend asked, "What did he say?" "He said we are down here because of intelligence." "What's intelligence?" said the friend. The ditch digger put his hand on his face and said, "Take your shovel and hit my hand."

oh really :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well She is still in her teenage :rofl: probably thats why

i don't think so she said she was in college. she said some very very bad things about the people of Karachi in the other thread. :angry:

how could she call herself Pakistani? :sniper:

i don't think so she said she was in college. she said some very very bad things about the people of Karachi in the other thread. :angry:

how could she call herself Pakistani? :sniper:

May i see that post please?

She's some sort of a supremacist when it comes to ethnicities. She was telling me that since I have one side of my family's roots in Northern India, that I am an Indian and not a Pakistani, and that I have corrupted Pakistan's gene pool and my genes are inferior. All through PM. LOL.

Btw, I can't understand how so many Indian members like her since it was clear between my exchange with her that she despises Indians and looks at them as genetically inferior.

Last edited:
She's some sort of a supremacist when it comes to ethnicities. She was telling me that since I have one side of my family's roots in Northern India, that I am an Indian and not a Pakistani, and that I have corrupted Pakistan's gene pool and my genes are inferior. All through PM. LOL.

she started to msg me in my profile i had to block her there, she approached me through PM and rain of PMs and had to block her there too, just before her ID was banned.

btw if you dont mind whats your other side, just curious

Last edited:
oh yaar i can't say about everything she writes and you know she is banned so i am telling you the truth that in most ocassions Indian members used to start flaming first. They love teasing with her, they love playing with her. She is still a teenager so used to get carried over in her emotions.

It happens yaar but i would say she is not only responsible for everything as being portrayed here in recent days :lol::lol::lol:

:disagree: Not done Zaki not done

If I have problem with everyone then there is problem with me. Hope you understand what I said...

:disagree: Not done Zaki not done

If I have problem with everyone then there is problem with me. Hope you understand what I said...

I do killbill but you misunderstood me :rofl:

Why did she never argued with you? why few selected indian members (namely 2 or 3)

You seems to be a brother of Jinxed gir:lol::lol:

Keen to know about his genes :rofl:

god destroy me before i am dishonored like that

i am as curious, as you were for the meaning of "cap" remember??

happy ester btw

I do killbill but you misunderstood me :rofl:

Why did she never argued with you? why few selected indian members (namely 2 or 3)

Hey Zaki, How you doing? I joined a new project, a R&D one, but the irony is that my manager is not here to whom I should report. So what can be best tp other than PDF :D

@topic: well may be because I never show my anger in public forums openly. There are so many members ( both Indians as well as Pakistanis) with whom I dont agree at all, but in Whatever thread I forget everything about them. This is the lounge, where everyone should relax, not fight.

god destroy me before i am dishonored like that

i am as curious, as you were for the meaning of "cap" remember??

happy ester btw

hahaha nice joke

btw what was CAP? i forgot :cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom