What's new

Whatever

Hey Zaki, How you doing? I joined a new project, a R&D one, but the irony is that my manager is not here to whom I should report. So what can be best tp other than PDF :D

@topic: well may be because I never show my anger in public forums openly. There are so many members ( both Indians as well as Pakistanis) with whom I dont agree at all, but in Whatever thread I forget everything about them. This is the lounge, where everyone should relax, not fight.

well said............... its a lounge to relax yourself and not fight :police:

@ Topic

This is whatever thread so there is no topic :rolleyes:

well said............... its a lounge to relax yourself and not fight :police:

@ Topic

This is whatever thread so there is no topic :rolleyes:

Hey Zaki and Killbill , How r u guys today?

Hey Zaki and Killbill , How r u guys today?

Not well........ opened a trade today with higher leverage and by mistake that was another pair with 6 pips of spread costs. So expect 31 dollars for spreads only and then had to close after 3 pips of recovery cause didn't want to open that pair and now i noticed if i had not closed 10 minutes ago i would have rather made 100 dollars by now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know you might not have understand what i just said but this is what it is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clapping.gif
:smitten:

Gladly she being immature is damn out of here, intend to trolling, attacking, and barking our 'Asian' members for no reasons at all in every thread.

otherwise keep reports..... in order to keep our PDF stable.

Seems like everybody was annoyed with her :lol::lol::lol:

Forrest is back in the thread and he is only visiting thread when we are talking about Jinxed :rofl:

Malik likely to be arrested soon.............. you will stop feeling bored if he is arrested :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah, I hardly follow the celebs and their personal life... I will stop feeling bored once I get to do some work.

Nah, I hardly follow the celebs and their personal life... I will stop feeling bored once I get to do some work.

Ohh man.. even I am feeling bored.. after resigning from a Company working is tough.. hence I am often on PDF now a days...

Not well........ opened a trade today with higher leverage and by mistake that was another pair with 6 pips of spread costs. So expect 31 dollars for spreads only and then had to close after 3 pips of recovery cause didn't want to open that pair and now i noticed if i had not closed 10 minutes ago i would have rather made 100 dollars by now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know you might not have understand what i just said but this is what it is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya man.. frankly speaking I din't understood fully... Let me guess .. are you talking about Intraday trading where you could not earned money by margin of 10 mins? ...correct me if I am wrong..

Ya man.. frankly speaking I din't understood fully... Let me guess .. are you talking about Intraday trading where you could not earned money by margin of 10 mins? ...correct me if I am wrong..

i was talking about Forex tradings (bought GBP/JPY by mistake which has a high spread costs comparing to others) :police:

Anyway the trade was closed............. so its history

Hi! zaki bhai & killbill bro & everyone else i am so tired today after night ward...:drag:

i had a plan in my mind about getting a video of the Programme hasbee haal (azizi):) about the marriage of sania and malik.Since the programme was on air just yesterday.So i will make a video with movie camera now:confused:

And will try to post as well today ..........:lazy:

thanks Surb.............. and hi to you also

Back
Top Bottom