What's new

Whatever

Zaki I heard you guys are still in winter and its raining all the time.

no finally Summer is around....... but still its raining almost every second day and the temperature is usually 8-12 centigrade.

Its 01:04AM in London and the outside temperature is 2C

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Dance by the girl ........boy is crazy :lol:

Must watch Dance Video

victoryy.jpg

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:victory::victory::victory:

:partay:...............:cheers:......................:chilli:

:bunny:

I am fine.. Zaki you know what I am addicted to this forum.. I am serious.. I dont know what to do about it... I love to argue and this forum have diverse range of members to argue with on diverse issues.. I had to do so many things on this long weekend.. but I was not able to finish 30% of them...

If this addiction continues, I have to ask moderators myself to ban me from this forum.. :angry:

Or

probably thats the reason why she is banned :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can assure you that's not the reason why. :coffee:

then what was the reason :woot:

Sorry i don't follow others posts (unless posted in economy section)

Whats the reason? can i see the post please?

then what was the reason :woot:

Sorry i don't follow others posts (unless posted in economy section)

Whats the reason? can i see the post please?

Me and her had a heated exchange through PM. She attacked my ethnicity and said that my genes are dirty and worthless. I attacked her personally in retaliation but never attacked any ethnicity. She created another ID to mock me, which got her where she is.

Me and her had a heated exchange through PM. She attacked my ethnicity and said that my genes are dirty and worthless. I attacked her personally in retaliation but never attacked any ethnicity. She created another ID to mock me, which got her where she is.

oh really :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well She is still in her teenage :rofl: probably thats why

finally after she is banned, i must say, she is the stain in def.pk moderation, she should have been banned long before she started stereotyping karachites, lahoris, indians, ugly this ugly that just for sake of alien race i-e iranians, and she should really have mental check up as to why she is like that and should expose herself to more practical life.

how mods deliberately let her talk and type freely to express racist ideology for so long is beyond imagination

some pakistani members have always been supporting her and it shows their level too.

whether it be pakistanis, indians, bengalis, whites, blacks, nobody should allow racism and even nation should be treated equally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom