What's new

Whatever

Done sleeping??

Zaki bhai, baal jaldi ud jayenge!!

Brother i woke up 4 hours ago and went outside for some reasons

I slept about 7 o clock in the morning and woke up 4PM (London time) :rolleyes:

Too late today but i was feeling weakness so decided to sleep for that long :rofl:

Brother i woke up 4 hours ago and went outside for some reasons

I slept about 7 o clock in the morning and woke up 4PM (London time) :rolleyes:

Too late today but i was feeling weakness so decided to sleep for that long :rofl:

Slept at 7 till 4, par kitni der jage rahe? I guess you had not slept for 24 hours continuously.

Slept at 7 till 4, par kitni der jage rahe? I guess you had not slept for 24 hours continuously.

can't say 24 hours but may be 20 hours :lol::lol::lol:

In last 48 hours i had slept like 8-10 hours only so needed long sleep to re-gain my energy

can't say 24 hours but may be 20 hours :lol::lol::lol:

In last 48 hours i had slept like 8-10 hours only so needed long sleep to re-gain my energy

That much is my usual, I hardly get to sleep more than 5 hours a day. Just waste my time on this forum till late night! I have a imp presentation tomorrow, and haven't studied a thing.

BTW, where is jinxed today, not even on Beauty of India and its People thread!:lol:

she is usually online in late nights and early morning in UK. She will be here after 2-3 hours

Ankho se moti bikhrenge ruk na payenge,
Tumhare yaadon ke sahare hum tum tak aa jayenge.

Umar gujar bhee gayi to kya
Dhadkan ke bina bhee tumse se ulfat nibhayenge..

if you are supposed to leave for india in next 7-8 hours then why don't you go to sleep instead?

and where do you live? Dubai?

No Zaki bhai, I always do this before a flight. I will sleep in the flight. Otherwise its boring!!
YEP, in Dubai for now, but I will be moving back very soon!!

Thats cool !! planning to go to Pune for further studies yar..very nice place !:tup:

Its the best city in the world man!! 50% students! Also buzzing It hub, so lot of young fellows. It has a great night life!!
So where are you planning to apply? Which course?

No Zaki bhai, I always do this before a flight. I will sleep in the flight. Otherwise its boring!!
YEP, in Dubai for now, but I will be moving back very soon!!

great............................... hope you enjoy your trip

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom