What's new

Whatever

Don't act so innocent, you were the one that got me involved in one yesterday. Man, messing with Think tanks is not a good idea. I have decided to use ignore option like you. No pt in arguing with ppl.

No.. I forgot.. where did I involve you? Refresh my memory.. Are you talking about How many Indians and how many Pakistanis thread? ;)

Don't act so innocent, you were the one that got me involved in one yesterday. Man, messing with Think tanks is not a good idea. I have decided to use ignore option like you. No pt in arguing with ppl.

Infact Brownie,I never thought I will see you again, the way you were fighting with a TT :D You must consider yourself lucky, not to get banned

why thanks button gone, stupid decision :sad:

at least let the ranking button become available to the public

Hey guys, whats up with the thanks button thing?? I can see a thumbs up sign, and use it too.

Anywayz.. has anyone noticed that this forum is extremely addicting... Al_Zakir was praising or complaining about this too.. (depends on which way you look at it).. so was Jana that it interferes with her work.. so was thebrownguy.. that he can't concentrate on his studies.. and I am having similar problem too.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How I wish the servers fail for a few days, I got a report to submit and presentation to give...

JIngoistic Hindu did not last a day? whats the reason?

May be his AKHAND Bharat ideology was the reason of his ban or could be multiple IDs too

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for sharing this picture emo jee

Aag to PDF mein jub bhe log on hua burra muzza aya.
oye yarr :rofl::rofl:

Malik sahib nae shade sae pehlae tohfah dae diya.....:rofl:

Udhar high mark 2010 mein super hornet nae ronak lagae hue hae,
I like the energy of this youngster...

orr mani bhai:rofl:(
Hornet nae ub merre signature bhe copy kurr lia hae:D
He is learning very quickly.:partay:

Pehlae thanx ghayab ub post ranking ghayab.

oh oh oh did they remove Post Ranking.........................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom