What's new

Whatever

SO jao Zaki bhai.. Hum aur aap kaha bhage jaa rahe hain...Waise how many hours have you been here non-stop?

well its been 10-12 hours now.......... i am on internet

not here on this site only but also reading news and deciding about my business (like what should i trade tonight in forex) :smitten:

btw i am still awaiting for your greater india ideology :rofl::angel: or should we discuss some other time???????????????? feel free to research more before debating :smitten:

What do you do in day time?? :lol:

didn't feel like sleeping tonight.............. otherwise you can say Forex is for 24 hours a day 5 days a week so i am sometimes working in day and sometimes in nights

No greater India, mughal or any race or empire story here please.

If you guys want to discuss start a thread ( though I know it will get closed even before 100 posts)

Anywayz.. Has anyone tried these Mexican Chilli Lollipops? They are so yummy!!

The base is made up of Tamarind (Imli) covered with Chilli (taste like Churan)....

The base is made up of Tamarind (Imli) covered with Chilli (taste like Churan)....

I've had a thai sweet that was the oppisite, sweet on the outside and goes chilli once it starts to melt in your mouth.

Anywayz.. Has anyone tried these Mexican Chilli Lollipops? They are so yummy!!

When we were kids, we used to get such local made lollies sold outside our school :D, tamarind and chilli are so very south asian condiments :D

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Can someone translate for me please?

BTW people were having discussion here about C++ last night ,i have listened that JF-17 has been programmed on this language although there were dedicated stuff for military programming ,and that it will help to integrate any civilian software whenever required.Is that right???

Multi ID I can understand, but trolling? :-S Thats a complex theory :D I donno what qualifies as trolling and what does not

About multi ID, Jinxie, your fav guy is still here ;)

Mods have banned him so many times.. I don't think anyone else has been banned 11 times.. :eek::confused:

And about Jignoistic_Hindu, he was messing with ThinkTanks and Mods.. which is never a good idea.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom