What's new

Whatever

When we were kids, we used to get such local made lollies sold outside our school :D, tamarind and chilli are so very south asian condiments :D

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Can someone translate for me please?

15% Zardari Tax is due ? :undecided:

You won't say Hi to me.. that is rude.. :eek:

Jinxxie is in invisible mode. I din know she was online . HI jinxxie!!
Btw, I have been warned by TK today. My last chance, if I am involved in any more "controversies", permanent ban!!
:cry::cry:
Jinxxed, you can totally capitalize!!

BTW people were having discussion here about C++ last night ,i have listened that JF-17 has been programmed on this language although there were dedicated stuff for military programming ,and that it will help to integrate any civilian software whenever required.Is that right???

Well, for any aircrafts, there are a hell lot of softwares, even true for a modern day car. About C++, I think that must have been used for the display and navigation part. The critical part and platform dependent part must be in Assembly and C.

Jinxxie is in invisible mode. I din know she was online . HI jinxxie!!
Btw, I have been warned by TK today. My last chance, if I am involved in any more "controversies", permanent ban!!
:cry::cry:
Jinxxed, you can totally capitalize!!

Are you involving yourself in lots of controversies? :eek:Guess, I am missing alot then...:eek: I am keeping a very low profile lately..:confused: and I am mostly busy in this and other non Indian/Pakistani threads.. :cheesy:

What Cant I see Thanks Button ? happening to me or to everyone here?

Thanks JInxie and SURB for the translation :)

Are you involving yourself in lots of controversies? :eek:Guess, I am missing alot then...:eek: I am keeping a very low profile lately..:confused: and I am mostly busy in this and other non Indian/Pakistani threads.. :cheesy:

Don't act so innocent, you were the one that got me involved in one yesterday. Man, messing with Think tanks is not a good idea. I have decided to use ignore option like you. No pt in arguing with ppl.

what happened to the thanking stuff,no thanks signs etc even the number of thanks disappeared ,i wanted to thank someone:cry:

Back
Top Bottom