What's new

Me VS Karachiwala bhai jaans(Karachiite kehta hun to unko ghussa/bura lagta hai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To phir Lahore Islamabad Peshawar aur Quetta Gwadar ko bhi special funds do. So nobody feels left out then.

Moreover, special packages are announced specially for you. The waderas in PPP and neoMQM pocket it. How is Federation at fault???
Bhai sahab mqm ko beech ma nahi layen. Why you all not asking questions from the state that why karachi development funds are not investing in Karachi. If you ask this question on karachiites behalf then people like me will be silent.

It is very convenient for them to effectively erase/cleanse my very logical/non abusive arguments and leave those of the others.

The other posts should be erased as well then. Those were also off topic.
Hosla karo meray mulq ka jawano.....

MQM jin ka abhi bhi rabta Altaf dadu say ha
I think MQM riggtfully should be given a new moniker i.e neoMQM because it is a much more underground/clandestine version of the original mafia. On the surface it might appear to be much weaker. But the embers within burn bright and hot.

And you couldn’t wait to continue your discussion in original thread? That was closed for some clean up. I am locking this thread and please continue your discussion there once we reopen the thread. No need of a new thread.

Regards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom