What's new

‘Killed 2 Muslims, Threw Them in Drain’: Riot-Accused on WhatsApp

as if there was no communication going on on the other side..

give me a break
The "other side"? How exactly can Indian Muslims desperately defending their lives and homes intend to or plan to or hope to or even dream of eradicating Hindus from India or even commit pogroms against Hindus? Where in India do Muslims have the necessary numerical dominance to carry out a pogrom against outnumbered and defenceless Hindus?

Are you deluded?

The genocidal maniacs are on one side, crying because of "catapults" and "stone throwers" used to defend Muslim houses, while hindutva filth from outside towns invade and bring guns and bullets with the intent of carrying out a pogrom.

yeah, and things are soo much better across the border in Pakistan. :rolleyes:
I'll tell you for free that every sane voice on pdf would condemn such an atrocity in Pakistan without fail if Muslims orchestrated such a well planned pogrom against Hindus. Why are we even having this discussion? Shouldn't you take stock and reflect? Ask yourselves where your society has gone wrong instead of indulging in misdirection and deflection.

yeah, and things are soo much better across the border in Pakistan. :rolleyes:

Not the topic of the thread.

154718.jpg

A hero and one who gives much in charity to help Hindus of Tharparkar.

A hindu believing that he knows whats happening in muslim countries more than a muslim who is from a muslim country. :cuckoo:

My dear Soumutra,
Now go back to your hindutva practices. Modi is waiting for you with your favourite drink
When did I say anything about Muslim countries. I don't care about them.

I am just saying Indian Muslims have lost their political power and that is a very good thing.

The "other side"? How exactly can Indian Muslims desperately defending their lives and homes intend to or plan to or hope to or even dream of eradicating Hindus from India or even commit pogroms against Hindus? Where in India do Muslims have the necessary numerical dominance to carry out a pogrom against outnumbered and defenceless Hindus?

Are you deluded?

The genocidal maniacs are on one side, crying because of "catapults" and "stone throwers" used to defend Muslim houses, while hindutva filth from outside towns invade and bring guns and bullets with the intent of carrying out a pogrom.
It was politically motivated, this disgusting display of violence, timed to coincide with the POTUS' state visit. They do it every time they're out of power. Out of town goons (from neighbouring UP mostly I'm guessing, full planning ke saath etc.. dominated day 1)

what followed was just as ugly, scary and horrible.. I don't want this crap in my country, man. Just as much as you don't want bad shite going down over in your native Pakistan.

You're a reasonable guy, man.. aapko humse itni kya nafrat hai ?

I'll tell you for free that every sane voice on pdf would condemn such an atrocity in Pakistan without fail if Muslims orchestrated such a well planned pogrom against Hindus. Why are we even having this discussion? Shouldn't you take stock and reflect? Ask yourselves where your society has gone wrong instead of indulging in misdirection and deflection.
I'm not. I believe in the non aggression principle and unequivocally condemn everybody responsible for the part they played in the horrors that went down over in Delhi.. it makes me sick.

"both sides"
yeah, that's right....both sides.

It was politically motivated, this disgusting display of violence, timed to coincide with the POTUS' state visit. They do it every time they're out of power. Out of town goons (from neighbouring UP mostly I'm guessing, full planning ke saath etc.. dominated day 1)

what followed was just as ugly, scary and horrible.. I don't want this crap in my country, man. Just as much as you don't want bad shite going down over in your native Pakistan.

You're a reasonable guy, man.. aapko humse itni kya nafrat hai ?

I'm not. I believe in the non aggression principle and unequivocally condemn everybody responsible for the part they played in the horrors that went down over in Delhi.. it makes me sick.

yeah, that's right....both sides.
It's convincing when such sentiments are expressed only when there isn't blatant victim-blaming in the preceding post.

Interesting to note that every time there is an article that shows that the violence in Delhi was an organized pogrom, the Sanghi lapdogs come and vomit on the thread to do either of the following:

1. Minimize and downplay the violence
2. Bark the "both sides" narrative, even when there are no credible reports of the same and just one side suffered majority of the damage and the police brutality before and after the events.
3. Engage in whataboutery

Interesting to note that every time there is an article that shows that the violence in Delhi was an organized pogrom, the Sanghi lapdogs come and vomit on the thread to do either of the following:

2. Bark the "both sides" narrative, even when there are no credible reports of the same and just one side suffered majority of the damage and the police brutality before and after the events.
"Both sides" indeed.

That said, the sooner India's Muslims find a way to make it a "both sides" issue, the better their chance of survival and maybe even victory against sanghee filth.

nobody is downplaying the violence.

"both sides" is right, there were 2 factions having at it with each other in the most horrible ways imaginable.

those (your?) guys weren't just peacefully making their chappli kebabs, roomali rotis when a rabid mob of violent daalkhors descended upon them and unleashed all hell.

these are chasms our society and leadership have to address and fix and plug, it's not a black and white thing.

some, or a lot of it might be beyond any scope of repairing but we as individuals have to do our part and not pour more fire into it..

or maybe we're just fecked forever

ki karan ? gaali galauch/ maar kaat isn't my thing.

baaki, lagey raho.. munna and mulla bhai, both.

humey bas aaram se daily beach pe sunset time beer peeney do :cheers:

"Both sides" indeed.

That said, the sooner India's Muslims find a way to make it a "both sides" issue, the better their chance of survival and maybe even victory against sanghee filth.
One side starts but they don't have the guts and then the other side finishes.

Tell me honestly who had the incentive of creating trouble during Trump's visit. The Muslims lit the fire and then the Hindus retaliated.

The same thing happened in Gujarat 2002.

One side starts but they don't have the guts and then the other side finishes.

Tell me honestly who had the incentive of creating trouble during Trump's visit. The Muslims lit the fire and then the Hindus retaliated.

The same thing happened in Gujarat 2002.
Worth repeating at this juncture....THANK YOU JINNAH.

Back
Top Bottom