What's new

Featured Al Qaeda’s No. 2, Accused in U.S. Embassy Attacks, Was Killed in Iran

Al Qaeda has been operating in Iran for years. There’s been extensive reporting on that.

"Reporting" by your kind which like I have already said, have no credibility. Like the insanity of claiming Iran was involved in the 9/11 attacks. You have become a laughing stock with these outlandish accusations.

If you want to keep deluding yourself, then that’s your problem.

I go by facts on the ground, if you wish to believe reports that have not even an iota of evidence and are contrary to basic geopolitical/ideological facts then I suppose it shows you prefer to live in your own altered sense of reality.

An AQ leader that’s been wanted for years is now dead.

Zero evidence for this claim.

Saif Adel and Yasin al Suri are next. Both are Iran.

Sure, and Hassan Nasrallah is living in Tel Aviv.

If the reporting is indeed true..then obviously iran is employing the same old tactic that the US has been using for decades..."the enemy of my enemy is my friend".....so why is the CIA crying!!!

Important point is what was so valuable about this target that forced CIA to endanger their agents in iran to neutralize the target.

Did iran respond with her own covert operation...was this a deal....did the anti iran arabs captured recently were part of the deal...

You better watch "good Shepard "movie to see that in this fuckedup domain nothing is real .

I wonder at whose behest Israelis attacked USS Liberty?
1605461327928.png

View attachment 688340

At their own behest actually.

Israel wanted to sink (but failed) the USS Liberty in a ploy to get the Americans to come in on their behalf by making it look like Egypt did it.

Needless to say, they failed and a bunch of backdoor "politicking" took-place which saw nothing of worth come out of the entire incident outside of some "apologies" and monetary compensations etc etc...

At their own behest actually.

Israel wanted to sink (but failed) the USS Liberty in a ploy to get the Americans to come in on their behalf by making it look like Egypt did it.

Needless to say, they failed and a bunch of backdoor "politicking" took-place which saw nothing of worth come out of the entire incident outside of some "apologies" and monetary compensations etc etc...

Indeed and now they're trying to play this PR game with "we kill baddie terrorist for you USA thank us and fight wars for us". Same sh!t new day.

Al-Qaeda in Iran? That's like finding Polar Bears in the Antarctic. It's strange how these yuppies in israel and in america come with such absurd stories. Al-Qaeda is through and through, Wahhabis and for them to be operating in Iran? Well, it's news for the consumption by stupid people. Any one that believes this story, needs a full psychiatric evaluation in order to determine whether he/she is braindead or not.
View attachment 688340

Let them be, the americans are hopelessly stupid and naive. While the israelis are pathetic with their lies. They're made for each other, Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj, hand in hand, until they are annihilated by Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Saudis, Turks, Egyptians, Bahrainis and Emiratis have proven to the Muslim World that they are not in Islam, as they are comprehensively on the side of israel and it's zionist Slave States i.e america, britain, france, canada, germany, australia and netherlands.

"The Line" separating those who are true Islam and those who are traitors to Islam, has become clearly defined now. As it has been foretold, so it has been revealed. Those with "One Eye" would live in the state of utter denial, since they cannot change themselves.

Alhumdulillah, Alhumdulillah, Alhumdulillah!!!!

Pakistan, take note .... choose your friends CAREFULLY, be warned!!!

Last edited:
Indeed and now they're trying to play this PR game with "we kill baddie terrorist for you USA thank us and fight wars for us". Same sh!t new day.

The reasoning for releasing this supposedly 'true' information now is totally illogic and only really serves to set up grounds for an attack that would presumably sabotage any future attempt by Biden's administration to repair ties between the two nations. You can't exactly mend a relationship when there is a hot war going on now can you lol?

Senior Al-Qaeda lived in Iran some under house arrest some under freedom of movement.

The reason Iran allowed it is because it gives them huge leverage over the Taliban and Al-Queda to prevent anything that is not in Iran’s interest. Iran can easily kill or destroy these important figures and paralyze an organization. Now that doesn’t mean Iran is working with these entities. It just means Iran is using these figure to blackmail these organizations.

Some people cannot understand this level of geopolitics because they can’t comprehend high level strategic moves they only see the surface level basic linear causation.

Thus I believe this story is valid.

Of course Iran will deny it because they want to maintain plausible deniability. 2nd and most importantly it looks highly embarrassing for Iran if Israeli agents are running around Tehran killing people and Sabotaging nuclear and military sites.

But we saw with the nuclear scientists assassination and even with recent explosions that Iran likely has a infestation of Israeli agents.

This is most likely Iranians that working for Mossad handlers. How many Mossad handlers are in Iran is anyone’s guess, but the amount of mercenaries they employ could be quite high due to the economic situation in Iran and a significant amount of opposition among the public against current ruling system.

@F-22I meant to reply but it seems thread you made was deleted. Or maybe you didn't get clearance.

So:
Have you found the people who participated in the training bombing mission at World Trade Center in 1993?

Was it a failed practice false flag or a training mission??

They probably retired from CIA with full benefits/401k and probably spending their last days in a suburb somewhere.

White race has blood on it's hand. From New Zealand to India to Far East to Middle East to North America.

Senior Al-Qaeda lived in Iran some under house arrest some under freedom of movement.

The reason Iran allowed it is because it gives them huge leverage over the Taliban and Al-Queda to prevent anything that is not in Iran’s interest. Iran can easily kill or destroy these important figures and paralyze an organization. Now that doesn’t mean Iran is working with these entities. It just means Iran is using these figure to blackmail these organizations.

Some people cannot understand this level of geopolitics because they can’t comprehend high level strategic moves they only see the surface level basic linear causation.

Of course Iran will deny it because they want to maintain plausible deniability. 2nd and most importantly it looks highly embarrassing for Iran if Israeli agents are running around Tehran killing people and Sabotaging nuclear and military sites.

But we saw with the nuclear scientists assassination and even with recent explosions that Iran likely has a infestation of Israeli agents.

This is most likely Iranians that working for Mossad handlers. How many Mossad handlers are in Iran is anyone’s guess, but the amount of mercenaries they employ could be quite high due to the economic situation in Iran and a significant amount of opposition among the public against current ruling system.
Don't mind some people on here. They tend to have a very simple view of things in the region, some are naive about such things , others choose to ignore or refuse to acknowledge it. Funny thing is that it's quite easy to do your own research to find out all this facts.
I guess the great game is too complex/ difficult for some people to comprehend. U.S, U.K, Russia , France have been involved in the middle East for a long time and have played this games for a long time so they understand it pretty well. ISRAEL is also very well entrenched in the region with a vast network of very capable spies ( I will say they are the best in this domain ) so they also understand very well what is going on in Iran. I think those countries outside this it's abit more difficult for them to understand.

Well that is the reason as ransom to stop these groups from operating in or against Iran but the point is if such a terror indeed took place back in Aug then why it came out now and after election? obviously Bibi loves having Dony in office and we know how Dony exploited killing Al Baghdadid as a big job said "he died like a dog" ... I wonder if they did why Dony didn't mention it during his campaign ... ?

Iranian regime supports many Sunni terrorists such as Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, former president of Sudan Bashir and so on.

lets remind, Hamas is not terrorist organization (not considered by UN and many countries anyway), secondly they wouldn't exist if not for israel's occupation.

regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom