What's new

Whatever

Hey, @jamahir. I am taking a break for a month or so, have to concentrate on studies, tell this if someone tags me in that period.

you won't and can't keep this up Nil.

just entertain him man

I don't even know what he is man. LMAO.

Cryptic need explain the crypt before I venture in now.

They tag me with a code, I reflect code back at them. Super simple!

I don't even know what he is man. LMAO.

Cryptic need explain the crypt before I venture in now.

They tag me with a code, I reflect code back at them. Super simple!

but why the curiosity on your part?

@Nilgiri @Soumitra @Jackdaws @TheGreatMaratha @Chhatrapati

Do you know the original standard wordings of the Bhagavad Gita's message of "Doing the duty without being attached to results" in English, Hindi and Sanskrit?

- PRTP GWD

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन |
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि || 47 ||

karmaṇy-evādhikāras te mā phaleṣhu kadāchana
mā karma-phala-hetur bhūr mā te saṅgo ’stvakarmaṇi

You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, nor be attached to inaction.

The verse gives four instructions regarding the science of work: 1) Do your duty, but do not concern yourself with the results. 2) The fruits of your actions are not for your enjoyment. 3) Even while working, give up the pride of doership. 4) Do not be attached to inaction.

I just do! No real logic to it.

Like why do we even exist if God is all knowing of all-possibilities? Are we thought experiments gone wrong?

When has any experiment gone 'wrong'?

And do we even agree that we 'exist'?

Tamilians are like that only. He gets members banned by provoking them and then reporting their retaliation. Once he got one of my threads deleted. Toxic office politics runs in their blood and is in their genes. I have had bad experience with Tamilians in real life as well.

- PRTP GWD

I think the word you are looking for is competitive and hard working.

tumne unki phirki leni zarori hai?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom