What's new

Whatever

امریکی بلاگر سنتھیا کے تین پاکستانی ضعیف العمر سیاستدانوں پہ جنسی ہراسگی کے الزامات
دنیا بھر میں پاکستانی حکیموں کے سر فخر سے بلند
ہر مطب دواخانے میں جشن کا سماں

@Metal 0-1 here:
A605DED9-BA42-40A6-BA6D-6E062748E3DA.png

BISMILLAHI RAHMANI RAHIM Surah Al- Maaida . Verse 54. O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Naofumi @jamahir

BISMILLAHI RAHMANI RAHIM Surah Al- Maaida . Verse 54. O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Naofumi @jamahir

Lovely brother, I gain new insight every time I open the Quran and read/understand its meanings.

Any reason you tagged me in specific?

No, brother. Just want to share happy news to my friends in here.

Hello brother, what happy news ? That you have understood one more aspect of the Quran or is there something else ? :-)

امریکی بلاگر سنتھیا کے تین پاکستانی ضعیف العمر سیاستدانوں پہ جنسی ہراسگی کے الزامات
دنیا بھر میں پاکستانی حکیموں کے سر فخر سے بلند
ہر مطب دواخانے میں جشن کا سماں
:o:

@Brass Knuckles have you got @Cliftonite banned?

I think they are two not three?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom