What's new

Whatever

@Naofumi is maybe downplaying or maybe he hasn't ever witnessed it but to say caste system doesn't exist in India is foolish. There are still people in India who don't drink from the vessels of lower caste people. Imagine.

Watch this Naofumi.

@Naofumi

Trust me when I say the situation is not even a quarter as bad in Pakistan. The caste system in India is DEEPLY institutionalized.
You are strawmanning me, I didn't said what you are putting in my mouth.
On another note, atrocities on lower castes happen in Pakistan too.

https://www.thetablet.co.uk/news/12...killed-by-muslim-landowner-for-dirtying-well-
And gem comment on the PDF.

Here in hazara we have Awan, Gakhar, Sarara, Karral, Turk, Dhund as well as Gujjars.
In DI khan we have Jat , Khokhar, Arain and Mallaah.
In Pashtun dominated areas lives a number of minorities referred to as hamsaya such as the Dhobi, Mirasi, Qassab, Kumhar, Julaha, Teli, Nai, Shah Khel e.t.c, speaking both pashto and hindko languages. The hamsiya live in villages inhabited by Pashtuns, but are not allowed to own property. Each hamsiya group is affiliated to a particular tribe, in which territory they live.

A Syed repeatedly slapping a murshid

@jamahir @Cliftonite Stop strawmanning me, I didn't said caste system doesn't exist, lol. I am biggest exposer and opponent of that on this forum and primarily calls it out when other Indian "liberal members" refuse to believe my claims but caste exists in Pakstan too, that too in a very bad shape but it's not documented as much as in India.

@jamahir Read these articles too,

Last edited by a moderator:
You are strawmanning me, I didn't said what you are putting in my mouth.
On another note, atrocities on lower castes happen in Pakistan too.
https://www.thetablet.co.uk/news/12...killed-by-muslim-landowner-for-dirtying-well-
And gem comment on the PDF.

@jamahir @Cliftonite Stop strawmanning me, I didn't said caste system doesn't exist, lol. I am biggest exposer and opponent of that on this forum and primarily calls it out when other Indian "liberal members" refuse to believe my claims but caste exists in Pakstan too, that too in a very bad shape but it's not documented as much as in India.

@jamahir Read these articles too,
Nothing to do with Lower Caste

I am a syed. Never was told I am superior or could beat anyone

He thinks everything about Pakistan is bad. Kuch saalon mein is pe asliat zahir hojaye gi is ke Bharat Mahaan ki.
look-a-straw.jpg

I am a syed. Never was told I am superior or could beat anyone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom