What's new

Whatever

Shaan is our version of Kangana Ranaut. Firebrand nationalist. He was saying the goverment should invest on our local showbiz industry instead of Turkish shows.

Translation: Adaakaar Shaan farma rahay thay Pakistani filmon pe hukoomat invest kar.
Translation to parli thi pucch raha hun ye class hai kya tumhari?

Take no offence kiddo.

Translation to parli thi pucch raha hun ye class hai kya tumhari?

Take no offence kiddo.

Oh. You were being salty. I didn't catch your bitterness.

Acha khair anyways, this is ethnic Punjabi cinema. Jese aap ka Haryanvi "lollypop lagelu" hota hai na ya 3rd grade Bhojpuri cinema. This ain't mainstream Pakistani cinema.

Also kiddo, throwing taunts at Pakistan may alleviate your inner frustrations but you really should focus on what's in future for you and your people in your Bharat Mahaan. A repeat of the Third Reich. Stop worrying about us.

102300539_3050626261691333_1922132159997411328_o.jpg

@padamchen, asked my friend in Pune. His friend in Pune is not in contact and my friend doesn't know immediately of anyone elsewhere in Kalyan or nearby who will want to adopt cats.

And look at the coincidence. I came here to post about cats and @ghazi52 has posted about Jerry mouse above.

Last edited:
@jamahir Wo Christian ladki ka kya hua?

Some months ago I asked her ( on FB ) for two years to become capable enough to ask her parents for her hand. Have planned to start a company in the computing field - design of India's first microprocessor. So I think I will be able to earn enough influence to approach her parents. Let's see how it goes.

Some months ago I asked her ( on FB ) for two years to become capable enough to ask her parents for her hand. Have planned to start a company in the computing field - design of India's first microprocessor. So I think I will be able to earn enough influence to approach her parents. Let's see how it goes.
And if it fails? Kahin kunware nahi mar jana bhai.

@Indos Bro, Is there any hierarchy in Indonesia within the races, especially Arabs or say Syed/Sadaat?

@Indos Bro, Is there any hierarchy in Indonesia within the races, especially Arabs or say Syed/Sadaat?

I dont think there is any, but Javanese in the old time do have such hierarchy among themselves, they even have two different languages. The lower rank Javanese cannot speak using higher rank language, but as Indonesian Language that comes from Malay language dont have such thing, so we are more united now. Such practice is also against Islamic teaching and Islam lesson have more widespread since 1990 where private TV stations emerge and many have routine Islamic program.

Arab and Native are in similar range Today. The hierarchy only happen during Dutch rule where the native sit in the lowest rank after Chinese and Arab. Dutch try to marginalize native and only want to make business with Chinese Indonesian. Any way Arab and Native married to each other so current Arab Indonesian generation have already been mixed. Ancient Arab also have already become native since Arab have been settling in Indonesia since the early birth of Islam. Prophet descend is still having prominent position if they become Ulama but only traditional Islam follower do such thing, for Modernist Islam follower they dont have such thing, they will judge Ulama based on their knowledge rather than blood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom