What's new

Whatever

@Pakistani Fighter mujhe Hindi parhni aati hai. Is baat pe bhi mujhe Indian aur Delhiite in Karachi kaha gaya hai yahan PDF pe.
If Modi is defeated in 24', you should come here for once.

@Cliftonite Read these articles and give me your feedback
https://aleemudasir.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/casteism-in-kashmir-my-observations-and-experiences/
https://aleemudasir.wordpress.com/2...shmir-my-observations-and-experiences-part-2/
https://roundtableindia.co.in/index...s-he-is-in-india&catid=119:feature&Itemid=132
First (both parts) is by a Kashmiri, second by a Pakistani.

We have a distant relative in Karachi, don't know the details but he is someone from maternal side. He used to visit our "Nani ka ghar" in Khari Baoli, Old Delhi, my Nana also visited Karachi once but then he got old and new generations moved on. Most of it is narration from my mother though I remember some interaction with that guy.

The hate is too deep seated in your society. When you guys are even labelled Pakistanis, tou phir mera kya hashar karein gain Indians

Man I don't know how to convince you. In my experience, I have not witnessed caste system. Servants are treated like shit here, as is common in India and Middle East. A few trade based insults are common like 'bhangi' or 'maasi' or 'chaprasi'. But that's just jahalat.

I am sure there is more caste system in the villages where feudalism is common. The leaders are usually Chaudhrys/Arains/Awans/Jatoi/Talpur etc. Clans. But that is more feudal and tribal than caste system.

You can say caste system has mutated and taken an indigenous form in Pakistan where pirs and walis are our equivalent of your Brahmins. The army men or the "martial races" are the Ksathriyas. The Vaishyas could be Memons and Gujarati businessmen community here(arguable).But still there is not an institutionalized caste system like I see in India. Ke lower caste walay insaan ki parchhayi bhi nahi parhni chahiye. Again it might be there in some areas of rural Sindh, Punjab and Balochistan where feudalism is common. Not in common society.

Ke lower caste walay insaan ki parchhayi bhi nahi parhni chahiye.
Aisa India me bhi nahi hota yar, 17th century ki baat hogi. India have SC/ST act under which you can be prosecuted if show casteist behaviour to lower castes.

Aisa India me bhi nahi hota yar, 17th century ki baat hogi. India have SC/ST act under which you can be prosecuted if show casteist behaviour to lower castes.

Hota hai kiddo. I saw Chandrashekar Azad's interview. Dalits are beaten for keeping a mustache or riding a horse on their baraat.

:lol:

Naofumi, I don't know about the regularity but it happens. Go through this article linked in the Wikipedia page for Radhika Vemula, mother of the late Rohith Vemula.
Oh dude, when I said atrocities didn't happen?? Par "parchai na pade" aisa kahi nahi hota ab.

Oh dude, when I said atrocities didn't happen?? Par "parchai na pade" aisa kahi nahi hota ab.

"Parchai na pade" is a general term that @Cliftonite used. Aren't there Hindu temples in India where Dalits are not allowed because their very presence will "pollute" the divinity of the place ? Same thing.

"Parchai na pade" is a general term that @Cliftonite used. Aren't there Hindu temples in India where Dalits are not allowed because their very presence would "pollute" the divinity of the place ? Same thing.

@Naofumi is maybe downplaying or maybe he hasn't ever witnessed it but to say caste system doesn't exist in India is foolish. There are still people in India who don't drink from the vessels of lower caste people. Imagine.

Watch this Naofumi.

@Naofumi

Trust me when I say the situation is not even a quarter as bad in Pakistan. The caste system in India is DEEPLY institutionalized.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom