What's new

Whatever

27747547_981331608690447_7093300400744083508_o.jpg

Guys, Where is @seven0seven , Any word? As i recall, long time no see, is he alright? In this pandemic?

@War Thunder Don't spread lies and fake crap about me just to justify your own psychological projections.

I don't give two fs about any political party and have seen the clear evil of them all.

Next time, you lie about someone, have the decency to ask them directly.

@Foxtrot Alpha Khairiat bro?, What happened to health? Hope everything is fine
Pata nhn yar, ..I had mild fever four days ago with itchy throat & tonsil inflammation , it went away next day, however my sense of taste is gone, suppressed appetite for 3rd day, feeling week inside & light headed most of the time. I was taking antibiotic to help with fever & tonsil which i think i need to stop now, they make me sleep all lot and am unable to get up in morning for work on time...

It may be all in my head which i believe it to be the case since chances of me getting infected with COVID are very minute, I have been taking proper precautionary measures at work but you never know with this bloody thing....:sick:

@Indos, saw a dream between 8 AM and 10 AM this very day :

I am in my city's branch of the British Library and go to the books checkout / help desk and ask the young man there to search in the computer for my old account ( I am going there after many months ). I think the young man there searches in the computer and says he will do a detailed check later and leaves the desk.

There is a girl who is another employee there. She is familiar. I ask her to find my old membership. She and I go sit at a desk and begin talk and flirt.

Forgot what happened next.

Back
Top Bottom