What's new

Whatever

@Indos, saw a dream between 8 AM and 10 AM this very day :

I am in my city's branch of the British Library and go to the books checkout / help desk and ask the young man there to search in the computer for my old account ( I am going there after many months ). I think the young man there searches in the computer and says he will do a detailed check later and leaves the desk.

There is a girl who is another employee there. She is familiar. I ask her to find my old membership. She and I go sit at a desk and begin talk and flirt.

Forgot what happened next.

What does the words "familiar" means to you ? Is she some one that you know in real life ?

Wet Dream??

Usually we dont forget what we did to a girl in a wet dream :lol:

Pata nhn yar, ..I had mild fever four days ago with itchy throat & tonsil inflammation , it went away next day, however my sense of taste is gone, suppressed appetite for 3rd day, feeling week inside & light headed most of the time. I was taking antibiotic to help with fever & tonsil which i think i need to stop now, they make me sleep all lot and am unable to get up in morning for work on time...

It may be all in my head which i believe it to be the case since chances of me getting infected with COVID are very minute, I have been taking proper precautionary measures at work but you never know with this bloody thing....:sick:

Bro take care...Covid-19 can coesxist with other illness too...Listen to this 17 min video...its long but is very informative...Don't take any chances, one can never be too careful.

Bro take care...Covid-19 can coesxist with other illness too...Listen to this 17 min video...its long but is very informative...Don't take any chances, one can never be too careful.
will take care bro, but end of the day i am at risk of occupational exposure anyway :D ...

@Indos, saw a dream between 8 AM and 10 AM this very day :

I am in my city's branch of the British Library and go to the books checkout / help desk and ask the young man there to search in the computer for my old account ( I am going there after many months ). I think the young man there searches in the computer and says he will do a detailed check later and leaves the desk.

There is a girl who is another employee there. She is familiar. I ask her to find my old membership. She and I go sit at a desk and begin talk and flirt.

Forgot what happened next.

Maybe there are two sign possibility here:

1. You should do your previous plan that you have abandon (like your previous business plan)
2. During your effort to restart your old plan, you will find a new girl that will like you.

Just possibility though.

1. You should do your previous plan that you have abandon (like your previous business plan)

Well, for years I had the same business plan - to have a company whose product is the microprocessor I have been designing. Only the form of the plan changed, actually simplified over the years.

2. During your effort to restart your old plan, you will find a new girl that will like you.

Yes, that may be a possibility, but after two years. There is an old saying from a Hindi film in which a playboy / villain type man says "Woh nahi koi aur sahi, aur nahi koi aur sahi" which refers to "If she is not mine there will be someone else, if that one too is not mine there will yet be someone else". :D

Pata nhn yar, ..I had mild fever four days ago with itchy throat & tonsil inflammation , it went away next day, however my sense of taste is gone, suppressed appetite for 3rd day, feeling week inside & light headed most of the time. I was taking antibiotic to help with fever & tonsil which i think i need to stop now, they make me sleep all lot and am unable to get up in morning for work on time...

It may be all in my head which i believe it to be the case since chances of me getting infected with COVID are very minute, I have been taking proper precautionary measures at work but you never know with this bloody thing....:sick:
100% Covid,
Please for God sake, Don’t take this lightly, Get prescription by a good doctor and don’t let it affect your lungs, already lost my dad suddenly

100% Covid,
Please for God sake, Don’t take this lightly, Get prescription by a good doctor and don’t let it affect your lungs, already lost my dad suddenly
Was it due to Covid?

Test free me horaha hai to karwalo bhai

100% Covid,

Was it due to Covid?

Test free me horaha hai to karwalo bhai

I already have tonsil problem for years yar.
the night before I had taken pepsi, then in morning the pre work i took has sour taste so that could be the reason for tonsil inflammation & fever....but the most confusing part is 3 days before all this started I was in a room where COVID19 positive patient was kept I had to be in that room for some evidence collection, plus i was in close contact with people who were also in close contact with covid19 positive patient, although i did wear the protective equipment throughout the time hence i see 30% chance of getting infected....but i feel much better today....even if i did get it, it's a very weak strain :D

even if i did get it, it's a very weak strain :D
Please do research on ribosome and DNA Replication...

You could even get it via hand contact to some affected surface which in turn you might touch your face to stop some random itch or sweat.

the night before I had taken pepsi, then in morning the pre work i took has sour taste so that could be the reason for tonsil inflammation & fever....but the most confusing part is 3 days before all this started I was in a room where COVID19 positive patient was kept I had to be in that room for some evidence collection, plus i was in close contact with people who were also in close contact with covid19 positive patient, although i did wear the protective equipment throughout the time hence i see 30% chance of getting infected....but i feel much better today....even if i did get it, it's a very weak strain :D
Point is, Don’t let it go to pneumonia...

If you ever feel a bit of heaviness in chest or breathing issue, get an xray done immediately

Please do research on ribosome and DNA Replication...

You could even get it via hand contact to some affected surface which in turn you might touch your face to stop some random itch or sweat.

Point is, Don’t let it go to pneumonia...

If you ever feel a bit of heaviness in chest or breathing issue, get an xray done immediately
Inshallah it won't come to this, am monitoring my temp thrice a day and i have no problem in breathing nor any nasal congestion. It was just this lightheaded feeling & weakness that had me worried....

100% Covid,

How about you brother ? Do you also get infected by Covid 19 as well ? (since we know the story of your father)

Back
Top Bottom