What's new

Whatever

@OsmanAli98

Everything Bull-Market
in Everything Bubble... $1Trillion added in a month to overall Debt!!! QE Everything!

Stock-Market-Bubble_0.jpg

I am not getting anything due to language barrier .....

They literally speak their own Mandarin (just speak without understanding the meaning) :lol:

Or in other word imitating Mandarin sound.....

Another one

@kris @ChennaiDude @fitpOsitive @El Sidd @Imran Khan @TheGreatMaratha @MayaBazar @Jackdaws @Chanakyaa

I have been detached from Kashmir and other games lately. But posters like @Areesh, @Mangus Ortus Novem and @Indus Pakistan provoke me and I start boasting. And then again, the moment I remember the nature of geniuses, I magically-instantaneously lose interest in the great games.

It's a WRETCHED-PAINFUL feeling. If the best of humankind (geniuses) are boring, then is there anything to look forward to?

- PRTP GWD

@kris @ChennaiDude @fitpOsitive @El Sidd @Imran Khan @TheGreatMaratha @MayaBazar @Jackdaws @Chanakyaa

I have been detached from Kashmir and other games lately. But posters like @Areesh, @Mangus Ortus Novem and @Indus Pakistan provoke me and I start boasting. And then again, the moment I remember the nature of geniuses, I magically-instantaneously lose interest in the great games.

It's a WRETCHED-PAINFUL feeling. If the best of humankind (geniuses) are boring, then is there anything to look forward to?

- PRTP GWD
what are kashmir games ???????????

- PRTP GWD
Inner peace

- PRTP GWD
Nothing- You are a genius to have figured it all!

Back
Top Bottom