What's new

Whatever

You are too good to be among these delusional donkeys...

You are making a terrible mistake. I am among that 61% of Indians who do not take any delight in the antics of these clowns. What you see on the Internet, in the comments columns of Dawn, the Times of India, even The Hindu, or elsewhere, is not India; it is a small part of it, rotting rapidly, and it cannot last.

You may find it strange, you may find it ironic, but much of the consolation and confidence that some of us get is from the long and wearying battle that your country has fought, and won. You came out of the ditch, and prevailed; I am sure that so, too, shall we.

I think and if by any chance as I just felt by your reply that I might have disrespected Sir @Joe Shearer , I am sorry, In advance, Although My intents were purely joking purposes, As me and Joe have always had quite positive and friendly convos here in the past, Always. And by no means I am disrespecting India as a country here, Just this joker

The above video is sort of a “Ye kia dekhlia mein ne”, And then I was helpless, As if I want to bang my head on the wall, And then Here we are, Humour content.

Yes sir, Kindly do something in this regards, Once that is done, Mutton Karahis and Khi Biryani for Joe will be a promise from my side :-)

I must regretfully decline. Until you have had Hyderabadi biryani, you have not had biryani.

As I grow older, I realize something @MastanKhan said. "We are not being rude, just enduring our medical issues, and trying to get through the day"

I understand you didn't have any bad intentions, but please keep a members age in mind, when you address them.

Our "tehzeeb" after all, is what separates us from the rest of the world.

Oh dear, and here is poor Joe, just finished complaining to his sister, sequestered in the US, about high BP and being unable to move about. @Mastan Khan Sahib is so right. Just enduring our medical issues is a struggle, and getting through the day is another. The greatest pleasure in life is to watch younger people grow to their own fullest potential, and take their rightful places under the Sun.

Hi

For a moment I thought “ what medical issues”.

Then it dawned on me that was about my hemmorhoids——-hehehehe:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Oops!

Fortunately, my problems are with my own weakest parts; my head hurts a lot!:enjoy:

Garmi ka alam ye hai ke
Saray kapray washing machine mein hain aur mein be-libas ghomra hon ghar mein

LOLOL.

It is the heat getting to us in Hyderabad as well.

Greetings to you from a towel-clad one.

You are too good to be among these delusional donkeys...

You'd prefer him to align/enjoy/justify delusion donkeys like lal topi and Mazari instead? :lol:

@Joe Shearer

the long and wearying battle that your country has fought, and won.

Interesting take, not one my best Pakistani friend (And some notable others from his land) agrees with one bit though

Last edited:
You'd prefer him to align/enjoy/justify delusion donkeys like lal topi and Mazari instead? :lol:

@Joe Shearer

Interesting take, not one my best Pakistani friend (And some notable others from his land) agrees with one bit though :P

I'm sure there's a lot left to be done, but I'm thinking about the days when there was an explosion or two every day, and several dozens dying every day.

You are making a terrible mistake. I am among that 61% of Indians who do not take any delight in the antics of these clowns. What you see on the Internet, in the comments columns of Dawn, the Times of India, even The Hindu, or elsewhere, is not India; it is a small part of it, rotting rapidly, and it cannot last.

You may find it strange, you may find it ironic, but much of the consolation and confidence that some of us get is from the long and wearying battle that your country has fought, and won. You came out of the ditch, and prevailed; I am sure that so, too, shall we.

@Joe Shearer

Interesting take, not one my best Pakistani friend (And some notable others from his land) agrees with one bit though :P

Dear @Joe Shearer , @Nilgiri I have studied in depth how many of my countrymen embraced the gutter of religious fanaticism, where ended up till few years ago to an extent that it has become the first few chapters of my book that I am working on. We had come to a state where leader of a religious terrorist party openly barked that in the war between Pak Army and the foreign funded terrorists (many of whom were funded by our beloved brotherly Islamic countries and some still are), its the terrorists who are martyrs and Pak Army men who loose their lives while fighting this infestation of foreign funded terrorism are not martyrs.

Being a student of history and human nature, having traveled extensively around the globe including Pakistan and India I always knew we Pakistanis are religious minded but our nature is very open minded and we do not like violence and are generally very tolerant. One of the proof is that never in the history of Pakistan Religious parties got popular vote not even in a province even during the height of Zia's era. Musharraf MMA farce is altogether a different story.

While Islam's name was misused for violence/terrorism in Pakistan, it was also Islam and its teachings which united us as a country, routing out terrorism from an entire country is feat only we succeeded in, because we as a nation finally united and stood behind our forces, we sacrificed too much.

My son's were supposed to go to Parade lane mosque the day terrorists attacked the mosque, due to some family matters they couldn't, and in that damned attack both of them lost many of their friends and class fellows the scars are deep and still fresh, although it has been many years. My in-laws have a business near Peshawar church the horror pictures my brother in law send me when the church was attacked still haunt me, and finally came APS Peshawar. If there was any shard of sympathy left of terrorist among Pakistanis that was gone the day APS happened and rest is history.

All my BS was to establish that we were fighting an enemy we knew, while it divided us at one time it also united us towards a common cause, as I already mentioned most of us don't appreciate violence and extremism despite being religious minded although the west and the media has painted us otherwise.

unlike the propaganda I know for sure none of us like to insult or misbehave with a minority just because they follow a different deity, except for the ignorant brainwashed mullah. Sometimes it does seem that people do insult minorities in Pakistan it not due to religion rather due to occupation. Some of the propaganda of forced conversion particularly sind has different dynamics and may be some other time.

Now coming to the main point, while our enemy was known in case of India its always Pakistan? RSS wants to take away the right to exist for Muslims in Particular and minorities in general. While I would agree to disagree on the point that 60% of Indians don't support RSS agenda despite Modi's landslide victory and majority of voters supporting him, what do you think would be the uniting point for Indians like the one I mentioned above? Will there be a uniting point? because you people are on the ground including @jamahir , @AfrazulMandal or the current situation will lead to redefining of geographical boundries?

I do not mean to insult any of you, I just want to understand would that be at the precipice of self destruction or something else. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a lot left to be done, but I'm thinking about the days when there was an explosion or two every day, and several dozens dying every day.

Misunderstood the context you were going for somewhat.

Dear @Joe Shearer , @Nilgiri I have studied in depth how many of my countrymen embraced the gutter of religious fanaticism, where ended up till few years ago to an extent that it has become the first few chapters of my book that I am working on. We had come to a state where leader of a religious terrorist party openly barked that in the war between Pak Army and the foreign funded terrorists (many of whom were funded by our beloved brotherly Islamic countries and some still are), its the terrorists who are martyrs and Pak Army men who loose their lives while fighting this infestation of foreign funded terrorism are not martyrs.

Being a student of history and human nature, having traveled extensively around the globe including Pakistan and India I always knew we Pakistanis are religious minded but our nature is very open minded and we do not like violence and are generally very tolerant. One of the proof is that never in the history of Pakistan Religious parties got popular vote not even in a province even during the height of Zia's era. Musharraf MMA farce is altogether a different story.

While Islam's name was misused for violence/terrorism in Pakistan, it was also Islam and its teachings which united us as a country, routing out terrorism from an entire country is feat only we succeeded in, because we as a nation finally united and stood behind our forces, we sacrificed too much.

My son's were supposed to go to Parade lane mosque the day terrorists attacked the mosque, due to some family matters they couldn't, and in that damned attack both of them lost many of their friends and class fellows the scars are deep and still fresh, although it has been many years. My in-laws have a business near Peshawar church the horror pictures my brother in law send me when the church was attacked still haunt me, and finally came APS Peshawar. If there was any shard of sympathy left of terrorist among Pakistanis that was gone the day APS happened and rest is history.

All my BS was to establish that we were fighting an enemy we knew, while it divided us at one time it also united us towards a common cause, as I already mentioned most of us don't appreciate violence and extremism despite being religious minded although the west and the media has painted us otherwise.

unlike the propaganda I know for sure none of us like to insult or misbehave with a minority just because they follow a different deity, except for the ignorant brainwashed mullah. Sometimes it does seem that people do insult minorities in Pakistan it not due to religion rather due to occupation. Some of the propaganda of forced conversion particularly sind has different dynamics and may be some other time.

Now coming to the main point, while our enemy was known in case of India its always Pakistan? RSS wants to take away the right to exist for Muslims in Particular and minorities in general. While I would agree to disagree on the point that 60% of Indians don't support RSS agenda despite Modi's landslide victory and majority of voters supporting him, what do you think would be the uniting point for Indians like the one I mentioned above? Will there be a uniting point? because you people are on the ground including @jamahir , @AfrazulMandal or the current situation will lead to redefining of geographical boundries?

I do not mean to insult any of you, I just want to understand would that be at the precipice of self destruction or something else. Thanks.

A worthy read, yes its all relative and can only truly be understood by people from the country/area itself...how to put relatively.

I just find it mostly odd to try compare across borders for just that very reason....because a 3/10 might register as a 7/10 in another place (as far as fairly subjective or even objective alarm intensity etc) with simply all the context etc put in by the local but not really accessible to a non-local at all in the same way.

I for example once thought things were mostly "won" (to use Joe lingo) here in north america in various things and ways I thought were resolved/settled/stabilized long ago, but I am being proven wrong increasingly.... and it may only register as largely trivial in the grand scheme of things in other places.

You have summarised better than I could, and more frankly than I could, the reasons for which I believe that peace, not war, is what is inevitable between our two countries. If I had said what you did, I would have been accused by citizens of both nations of sycophancy.

You have already gone through your ordeal by fire, and you have emerged well - battered and bruised but victorious.

Now it's our turn.

As the song's words go,

Que sera, sera,
Whatever will be shall be,
The future's not ours to see.

Within that, personally speaking - @jamahir and @Afrazul must answer for themselves - I believe that we will recover from the present sickness; it will leave scars and scar tissue; uniting our citizens will become that level more difficult due to the oppression of Muslims today, and the visible contempt for Dalits and 'lower' castes that is on display. Will there be further division? No, not unless some of the tribes and ethnicities in the north-east decide that they have had enough and try to break away strongly enough to succeed. However, the situation balances on a knife's edge.

It is sad that relations between ordinary people have deteriorated so much that you even felt it necessary to mention any notion of insult. What you asked was fair, and couched in most courteous language. These are questions that we should be asking ourselves constantly. Please feel free to ask any and every question, but beware of bhakts. Any of the persons you have tagged are bound to reply you politely, and with more information than I have.

Last edited:
including @jamahir , @AfrazulMandal or the current situation will lead to redefining of geographical boundries?
Redefining political boundaries will avoid bloodshed, if executed properly.

Otherwise we are looking at a genocide of Muslims in India.

It may not even be wholesale murder of Muslims, but de-Islamisation of them. Faced with the prospect of death AND dishonor on one hand and the promise of life as a convert Hindu or at least some Bhakt approved Islam with dignity, many if not most of Indian Muslims will choose the latter. I would not fault the people in such impossible circumstances. Muslims have families, children, brothers and sisters. Most will choose life over death in camps. In any case, atrocities against Muslims do not matter anywhere in the world, India is no exception. So, realistically, I cannot expect a NATO alliance do a Serbia in India when the govt starts putting people in the camps. They will not care as long as the Indian market is open to them and it does not lead to a PR disaster.

Those with the means will leave, but the vast majority of India will be Muslimfrei or Islamfrei. Centuries of heritage will be wiped out, Muslim localities will be converted to plush malls, industries and the like and the history erased.

The only peaceful alternative is a partition that grants the right of Muslims to live. Survival seems to be a luxury now, if you are a Muslim in India.

I must regretfully decline. Until you have had Hyderabadi biryani, you have not had biryani.

Oh dear, and here is poor Joe, just finished complaining to his sister, sequestered in the US, about high BP and being unable to move about. @Mastan Khan Sahib is so right. Just enduring our medical issues is a struggle, and getting through the day is another. The greatest pleasure in life is to watch younger people grow to their own fullest potential, and take their rightful places under the Sun.

Oops!

Fortunately, my problems are with my own weakest parts; my head hurts a lot!:enjoy:

LOLOL.

It is the heat getting to us in Hyderabad as well.

Greetings to you from a towel-clad one.
Hyderabadi biryani sounds tasty until you chew a piece of lemon peel :lol:

@Joe Shearer

Interesting take, not one my best Pakistani friend (And some notable others from his land) agrees with one bit though
How about the orange president ?

Hyderabadi biryani sounds tasty until you chew a piece of lemon peel :lol:

:o: I am so terribly sorry you had that experience. Have you tried Bawarchi? If their biryani is available, where you are. Personally, I come from a place about whose biryani north Indians and south Indians all make fun - in Calcutta, we put potatoes in the biryani, and somehow this has become a joke. :-(

How about the orange president ?

Have mercy!

:o: I am so terribly sorry you had that experience. Have you tried Bawarchi? If their biryani is available, where you are. Personally, I come from a place about whose biryani north Indians and south Indians all make fun - in Calcutta, we put potatoes in the biryani, and somehow this has become a joke. :-(

Have mercy!
Bawarchi ?
Once upon a time, I was 12, A friend brought me hyderabadi biryani, It was tasty, different taste, I must say !!!

4th bite, And a lemon peel comes in my mouth, That ruined a bite for me but all good afterwards.

Potatoes in biryani is a controversy in the subcontinent, Not only India bro, Here also we have the “for” and “against” group

Bawarchi ?
Once upon a time, I was 12, A friend brought me hyderabadi biryani, It was tasty, different taste, I must say !!!

4th bite, And a lemon peel comes in my mouth, That ruined a bite for me but all good afterwards.

Potatoes in biryani is a controversy in the subcontinent, Not only India bro, Here also we have the “for” and “against” group
Bhai tm ghr me nanga kaise ghoomlete ho? Koi ghr me nahi hota kiya

Potatoes take up space of rice that's why I ask sellers not to put it

Back
Top Bottom