What's new

Whatever

Arey matlab dukan se leta hun to bolta hun ke beghair aloo ki do warna wo aloo ke chakkar me chawwal kam dalte hain
Mein waise Generally poochra hon, konsa restaurant pasand hai karachi mein biryani ke liye ?

Arey matlab dukan se leta hun to bolta hun ke beghair aloo ki do warna wo aloo ke chakkar me chawwal kam dalte hain
Mein hamesha thigh piece dalwata hon

Gilgit Baltistan police arrested two Indian Spy with Indian cards and cash!

two more kalsbhoshan Yadaves once again

گلگت:نور محمد وانی اور اس کے ساتھی فیروز احمد لون نے جاسوسی کا اعتراف کر لیا۔
گلگت:دونوں جاسوسوں کا تعلق بانڈی پورہ جموں کشمیر سے ہے۔
گلگت: انڈین آرمی نے ڈرا دھمکا کر انہیں جاسوسی پر مجبور کیا
ایس ایس پی گلگت راجہ مرزہ حسن کی پریس کانفرنس
جاسوسوں کا اعترافی بیان کچھ دیر میں گلگت ٹی وی پ

F734A7BE-34F9-4B8C-BE52-25A0D1608F8D.jpeg
8BD10D1C-048B-4883-B5EA-A49FE3516E67.jpeg

Gilgit Baltistan police arrested two Indian Spy with Indian cards and cash!

two more kalsbhoshan Yadaves once again

گلگت:نور محمد وانی اور اس کے ساتھی فیروز احمد لون نے جاسوسی کا اعتراف کر لیا۔
گلگت:دونوں جاسوسوں کا تعلق بانڈی پورہ جموں کشمیر سے ہے۔
گلگت: انڈین آرمی نے ڈرا دھمکا کر انہیں جاسوسی پر مجبور کیا
ایس ایس پی گلگت راجہ مرزہ حسن کی پریس کانفرنس
جاسوسوں کا اعترافی بیان کچھ دیر میں گلگت ٹی وی پ

View attachment 641115 View attachment 641116

i can see his "SEHAT KA RAAZ"........that Pantene shampoo sache...sar per baal hain nahin.....wonder whats its used for...:nana:

i can see his "SEHAT KA RAAZ"........that Pantene shampoo sache...sar per baal hain nahin.....wonder whats its used for...:nana:
Strange it is, really, Why the heck would one carry a shampoo ? I do carry soap with me as I care about my personal hygiene and don’t use any one elses soap either in some family member’s home or mosque or public place but shampoo ?

Bawarchi ?
Once upon a time, I was 12, A friend brought me hyderabadi biryani, It was tasty, different taste, I must say !!!

4th bite, And a lemon peel comes in my mouth, That ruined a bite for me but all good afterwards.

Potatoes in biryani is a controversy in the subcontinent, Not only India bro, Here also we have the “for” and “against” group

Well, Bengalis are ALL in the pro camp. So be careful; you know that we are volatile creatures and ignite at the slightest excuse!

@Bilal9
@Michael Corleone
@DalalErMaNodi

I believe Dhaka biryani is different. Your inputs will be pored over.

Well, Bengalis are ALL in the pro camp. So be careful; you know that we are volatile creatures and ignite at the slightest excuse!

@Bilal9
@Michael Corleone
@DalalErMaNodi

Just a piece of advice,

If ever anyone tells you “Lahori Biryani”, first of all, Try to shut them up immediately, Then first in your heart, Give them some Unsuitable words, Then Ask them to carry on with the convo...

Out of many amazing things of Lahori cuisine, Biryani isn’t one of them, A piece of chicken over tomato rice, Name it biryani...:hitwall::pissed:

Nowadays you have to say to yourself.....

Allah karey chicken hi ho...
:rofl:

:o:

Bhai tm ghr me nanga kaise ghoomlete ho? Koi ghr me nahi hota kiya

Potatoes take up space of rice that's why I ask sellers not to put it

Kulkatta mein yeh kahne se to bechne wale aur saare baki kharidne wale bhi ro parenge. Hamare liye toh begar alu ke biryani sahi biryani hai hi nahin.

@Bilal9
@Michael Corleone
@DalalErMaNodi

Potatoes belong in the biriyani, eggplants don’t... although it taste good... no means no
My srilankan friends mom makes biriyani with fried eggplant... imo an unencessity

Back
Top Bottom