What's new

Whatever

@Joe Shearer After watching this, I sincerely wish that you should change your nationality :cry::cry::cry:

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Blacklight @Pakistani Fighter @El Sidd @Imran Khan @PanzerKiel

Ye kia bala hai bhaion :suicide2::suicide:
To ask someone like Joe, to change his nationality is uncalled for. No doubt he is patriotic, and he should be, but he is also balanced, and most of the time fair. I was actually surprised to read his posts, then I did a double take on his flags.

On the Video
- Well what can be clearly seen is that they are trying to down play the hysteria sweeping their country. The very opposite of what they do with Pakistan. Pakistan is an easy sell to the masses, but China in the eyes of the general populous, is raging bull who is better left alone.

You are too good to be among these delusional donkeys...
We should start a petition, to ask GoP to facilitate his defection.:enjoy:

To ask someone like Joe, to change his nationality is uncalled for. No doubt he is patriotic, and he should be, but he is also balanced, and most of the time fair. I was actually surprised to read his posts, then I did a double take on his flags.

On the Video
- Well what can be clearly seen is that they are trying to down play the hysteria sweeping their country. The very opposite of what they do with Pakistan. Pakistan is an easy sell to the masses, but China in the eyes of the general populous, is raging bull who is better left alone.
I think and if by any chance as I just felt by your reply that I might have disrespected Sir @Joe Shearer , I am sorry, In advance, Although My intents were purely joking purposes, As me and Joe have always had quite positive and friendly convos here in the past, Always. And by no means I am disrespecting India as a country here, Just this joker

The above video is sort of a “Ye kia dekhlia mein ne”, And then I was helpless, As if I want to bang my head on the wall, And then Here we are, Humour content.

We should start a petition, to ask GoP to facilitate his defection.:enjoy:
Yes sir, Kindly do something in this regards, Once that is done, Mutton Karahis and Khi Biryani for Joe will be a promise from my side :-)

I think and if by any chance as I just felt by your reply that I might have disrespected Sir @Joe Shearer , I am sorry, In advance, Although My intents were purely joking purposes, As me and Joe have always had quite positive and friendly convos here in the past, Always. And by no means I am disrespecting India as a country here, Just this joker

The above video is sort of a “Ye kia dekhlia mein ne”, And then I was helpless, As if I want to bang my head on the wall, And then Here we are, Humour content.
As I grow older, I realize something @MastanKhan said. "We are not being rude, just enduring our medical issues, and trying to get through the day"

I understand you didn't have any bad intentions, but please keep a members age in mind, when you address them.

Our "tehzeeb" after all, is what separates us from the rest of the world.

As I grow older, I realize something @MastanKhan said. "We are not being rude, just enduring our medical issues, and trying to get through the day"

I understand you didn't have any bad intentions, but please keep a members age in mind, when you address them.

Our "tehzeeb" after all, is what separates us from the rest of the world.
Great

Back
Top Bottom