What's new

Whatever

Pata nhn yar, ..I had mild fever four days ago with itchy throat & tonsil inflammation , it went away next day, however my sense of taste is gone, suppressed appetite for 3rd day, feeling week inside & light headed most of the time. I was taking antibiotic to help with fever & tonsil which i think i need to stop now, they make me sleep all lot and am unable to get up in morning for work on time...

It may be all in my head which i believe it to be the case since chances of me getting infected with COVID19 are very minute, I have been taking proper precautionary measures at work but you never know with this bloody thing....:sick:
ISOLATE!! If you are having the symptoms the sensible option is to isolate and try to save others from getting the infection. I was talking to a doctor friend back in March and he said that the only way to make sure you will avoid getting this is if go start living in a remote cave somewhere with ZERO outside contact. Even that, he said, should have been done about 2 months ago!! So there goes the precautions. Now that do not mean we should quit being cautious but if you do get symptoms do not discard them only because you were taking precautions. Start the care/treatment and get isolated!!

How about you brother ? Do you also get infected by Covid 19 as well ? (since we know the story of your father)
No bro. He wasn’t in Pak, He was supposed to come but due to lockdown was stuck in gulf...

Didnt even get to see or hug him one last time or even participate in funeral...

What times we live in :(

No bro. He wasn’t in Pak, He was supposed to come but due to lockdown was stuck in gulf...

Didnt even get to see or hug him one last time or even participate in funeral...

What times we live in :(

Ya, it will be hard not to attend our father funeral. I can feel it....what we can do now just praying for our father and doing good contribution for Islam to increase his deed. (My father also has already passed away).

I also feel glad that you are still healthy and not get infected with the disease.

Ya, it will be hard not to attend our father funeral. I can feel it....what we can do now just praying for our father and doing good contribution for Islam to increase his deed. (My father also has already passed away).

I also feel glad that you are still healthy and not get infected with the disease.
That’s all we can do in the end...

Almighty has his own plans, He is the best of Planners, Even though my dad isn’t anymore here, It is just a temporary separation, Someday sooner or later I will also join him InshaAllah in Paradise, Patience is the only thing I can do.

Out of everyone in my family, I was bonded only to my father, If you offer me the most beautiful lady of the planet and on the other hand, Permanent companionship of my father, I would chose my father without any hesitation...

You can't be sure. Maybe something is up. These are defence matters and cant be discussed openly. @Dark1

If it would have happened then you would not have been here online rather 6 feet under or on the front lines.

To what extent do you go to speak the truth.............................................

101987760_3457980900891352_7521541413577923712_o.jpg

Who had these sweets in their childhood and what was the name.

103118110_3454958811193561_1374484003889452155_o.jpg

To what extent do you go to speak the truth.............................................

101987760_3457980900891352_7521541413577923712_o.jpg
I think I need an option 6 where even the bone is gone. lol perhaps even the whole plate disappears.

Back
Top Bottom