What's new

Whatever

When has any experiment gone 'wrong'?

And do we even agree that we 'exist'?

Big thoughts! Hence why I wanna know....if the knowledge can be so kind to find its way to me by the infinite wisdom and compassion of its creator!

I think the word you are looking for is competitive and hard working.

tumne unki phirki leni zarori hai?

Haha.... thanks for capturing his reply. Glad the butthurt is nice and intense in him.

There are chupacabras in India too?

Found this on google :

But no, this one has many teeth. My creature had only two teeth - one up one down.

So I was just wondering on another forum and perhaps even become a member of it. But after encountering this, I think I was wise to leave out:
upload_2020-6-9_12-25-13.png

It was good. And I wonder if these actors later have bad dreams.

I had a bad dream some days ago : being near a human-like creature but which has a small mouth with single large teeth, one up one down.

That is quite funny in the end :partay:

Maybe there is sign that you are being accompanied by satan :undecided:

Deep Recession/Stagflation/Inflation/HyperInflation or max 1.0% GrowthRates in the developed world...

Japan got only saved by the Expansion of the ChineseEconomy... same help SK in 2008 and onwards... now the slowing down and maturing of the Chinese Economy and the new ColdWar in EconomicSphere is going to cut both ways for JP/SK as well...

Who is going to be the GrowthEngine this time?

This New Emerging Economic Paradigm ... infant now...but will mature through crisis after crisis...

Perhaps a dedicated sub-section in the WorldAffairs on WorldEconomy would add more value to PDF @WebMaster @Slav Defence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom