What's new

Whatever

This ad running on my screen---even though I have not searched for anything in that arena.

This ad running on my screen---even though I have not searched for anything in that arena.
ads are also based on your location, matching you to shops in your area. switch of your location on your browser and have a cookie blocker plugin installed on your browser or just install ghostery

@Kaptaan @Blue Marlin @Path-Finder

Good evening. :victory:

Just wanted to keep you updated about something. You might laugh about me,or at the same time feel depressed or sorry for me. :angry: :agree:

So,do you guys remember my struggle with ISPs ? You remember that few weeks ago I had a new one ? You remember how I said everything were ok...... YET. Because the first days were ok,but then things absolutely went wrong. One day,internet,TV and landline were not working. So,as everyone would do,I called the ISP to know what's going on ? They said it was a problem in the area and that they were trying to quickly fix it.... so no problems there....

However,it wasn't fixed and I decided to call them back..... And what do I learn ? That "I put an end to the contract",which of course I didn't. The persons on phone (with strong north african accents,in probably one of those relocated call centers...) thought I was a football ball by transfering me services to another,before explaining me that I asked the contract to be ended and that's why I lost internet,TV etc. Obviously I say I didn't do sh*t and they better get it sorted out quickly. They reply to me they can't nothing and that I had to subscribe to another contract,to open a new line,which of course I would not f*cking do. (And paying again €49)

However,the best is yet to come. Since I had a 1 year contract,I am 'obviously' asked to pay all the monthly bills that I had to pay according to the contract if it was 'broke...' And that's above €400! I looked on the internet and seems like I wasn't the only one to be in this situation. Obviously,they can f*ck themselves they won't get a penny. :agree: (Made sure my bank would not let them get €1)

Obviously having enough,I have asked the mediator of the telecoms for help and to find a solution.... before suing their sorry @sses in front of a court. :angry:

What a sh/tty life. :victory:
Oh dear I had issues with my current ISP when i joined them but not as bad. You haven't been compramised have you? Someone else has cancelled on your behalf!

Why should we not be people of Indus Valley Civilization.

Because people of IVC left their homes in unknown circumstances and never returned to rehabilitate them. In other words they weren't fittest to survive.

@I.R.A sir, you will agree that people of ruins are not right people to idealize.

Idealize ruins? We were never able to discover these ruins sir, ..... it was British who discovered these for us. What we can do is at least try fully discovering these ruins and then study them to learn ....... how, what and why.

Yeah. I don't use VPN for PDF and I am not using it right now...
I don't use VPN or proxy wagaira ........ so I think its as usual.
They fixed it now but at 8 am they did block it

I dont trust pmln at all they were complaining about criticism of pmln on social media two days ago i expect the worst from them

They fixed it now but at 8 am they did block it

I dont trust pmln at all they were complaining about criticism of pmln on social media two days ago i expect the worst from them

Well N ka haal bura hain. Can't argue there. Chawal bhi hai. Aesi harkat "nah" Kay dairay mai nahi hai

who cancelled your contract? was it within 30 days of your service starting? if so then you can cancel hassel free.
now the problem for you is to get your service back up.

The problem is that over here you have only two weeks limit the day you receive your equipments to change your mind and cancel your contract without any fees. I received them at the end of december. I don't know who cancelled my contract ! Nobody asked me nor anyone called me to confirm it. They say that they can do nothing and that I have to subscribe to another contract to open a new line if I want to get my services back ! Which of course I clearly told I won't !

I clearly explained that I had no interest in cancelling my contract (just few weeks after subscribing) if services were working pretty well and knowing I would pay high amount of money.

The only thing they are telling me (always repeating like robots,but with a strong accent) is that I have to pay all the bills I had to pay according to the contract + €49 as termination of services! If you want to know again,they are asking me over €400. When I told them it was out of question to pay,they 'threatened' me with bailiffs to 'seize' the money. I know it's bogus,they are just trying to scare me and make me pay.

The thing is that I have seen on the internet that I wasn't the only one to have this problem with this ISP i.e. contract cancelled without asking anyone and without being asked for it. That's only among the many many problems I can see people complaining about.

as for the north africain accent either deal with it or ask to speak with a fellow frenchy.

i do that here, when i speak to an indian who says there name is james or any other white boy name, it annoy's me from the beginning as there lying to you straight away. i just take the piss out of them and talk back to them in an indian accent and call them ravi to piss them of and deliver the message. it it racist? yeah, but idk.

Lol,they are doing exactly the same thing here. Giving you an European sounding name,but speaking with a strong north African accent is pretty hilarious. Not to add that you can hear people in the background screaming things in arabic. :lol:

i have had a shit load of problems when i lived in the city i had sky. so i pretty much deal with the fu*kers once a couple of months. now im with virgin media and live just out of town so im all good.

go to greenwoods get measured and get a custom shirt, done.

I dream of simply finding someone who can provide me internet without f*cking things up or stealing high amounts of money from by bank account. :victory:

Oh dear I had issues with my current ISP when i joined them but not as bad. You haven't been compramised have you? Someone else has cancelled on your behalf!

I smell you are behind it. :partay:

Idealize ruins? We were never able to discover these ruins sir, ..... it was British who discovered these for us. What we can do is at least try fully discovering these ruins and then study them to learn ....... how, what and why.

Yes we can study them further, but one thing is for sure that the people of the past developed some kind of corruption so they were wiped out by nature. This is what we learn and read. What's your opinion this regard?

Yes we can study them further, but one thing is for sure that the people of the past developed some kind of corruption so they were wiped out by nature. This is what we learn and read. What's your opinion this regard?

I recently went to Sirkap in Taxila ......... that city is still 80% underground, what we have in museums and on site is 20% of that city. The local guide who I asked to educate me on the design, civilisation, people and history of that city ... when reached a big huge well (very wide and deep) like spot, told me that even today we find human remains in the walls surrounding this well like structure, I asked him was this a burial site? The answer was ... no.. the remains show that a sudden collapse happened and people got buried at the spots and in the positions they were.

Human civlisations .... I guess reach their peak and then they start rotting. They start building on very constructive, revolutionary positive motives ..... but they gradually end up destroying their hard work and achievement by their own actions .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom