What's new

Whatever

@Well.wisher edhe tu Mary kom. :lol:
Acha Wesy saath lazmi hy aan. Me saanpo or bandro se aik saath ni lar sakta.

The great RealNapster alias pahaari bakra bayyyyyyyyyyyy:rofl:

Haan bhai kidha ? Sab barya chal raha hy ? Acha ye barish q ni ondi pae ay ? O das v gunehgar chimpanzee. :lol:

Shair ko koi farak nahe parta Nicho bandri :laugh:

Haan shair kagaz ka ho to. Bilqul.

@Well.wisher edhe tu Mary kom. :lol:
Acha Wesy saath lazmi hy aan. Me saanpo or bandro se aik saath ni lar sakta.

Haan bhai kidha ? Sab barya chal raha hy ? Acha ye barish q ni ondi pae ay ? O das v gunehgar chimpanzee. :lol:

Haan shair kagaz ka ho to. Bilqul.

Vo Nicho bandri bhaag gy ab or hmy chorr dea larnay ko ao aik. Dosrayy ko tashdud ka nishna bnaay:lol:

My kids n I just saved a small white kitten's life from my dogs.

The poor thing has fallen off the garage roof near my bikes and we heard the commotion of the dogs.

Started shouting from the bedroom and that startled my dogs and they scrammed.

Luckily we found her huddled against the back corner, just shaken and a bit chewed up but ok otherwise. Moving well, all limbs moving. Back n neck intact. Abdomen unopened.

Put her back on to the roof where she ran off in search of her mother n siblings. And left a bowl of warm milk n bread pieces for her to eat.

@jamahir will be pleased.

Shadow got some solid whacks from my son. Betty has it coming tomorrow ....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
My kids n I just saved a small white kitten's life from my dogs.

The poor thing has fallen off the garage roof near my bikes and we heard the commotion of the dogs.

Started shouting from the bedroom and that startled my dogs and they scrammed.

Luckily we found her huddled against the back corner, just shaken and a bit chewed up but ok otherwise. Moving well, all limbs moving. Back n neck intact. Abdomen unopened.

Put her back on to the roof where she ran off in search of her mother n siblings. And left a bowl of warm milk n bread pieces for her to eat.

@jamahir will be pleased.

Shadow got some solid whacks from my son. Betty has it coming tomorrow ....

Cheers, Doc

Thank you. You did a noble thing.

And it is good that you know that dogs go for the abdomen of cats.

As you can understand, your choice doesn't have much meat for me. :D Though she has an interesting face.

Well, I like those black women ( or white, for that matter ) who look desi. In 2015, I think, @Nilgiri had posted some Eritrean or Ethiopean models who looked brown desi. I also like some of the Tuareg women ( from the Sahara ) :

eeb457443008de9e0fc3695a74acd467_large.jpg

original.jpg

Turns out that the Tuaregs are quite liberal in certain things :

And I would love to dress up as a Tuareg man. Reminds me of the Fremen people from the Dune books :

tuareg-men-shopping-on-a-market-in-tamanrasset-b0ct70.jpg

the-tuareg-blue-men-of-the-sahara-8-638.jpg

tuareg-man.jpg

Also, Interesting is that among the Tuaregs the women don't wear the veil, the men do via the face cover.

Last edited:
As you can understand, your choice doesn't have much meat for me. :D Though she has an interesting face.

Well, I like those black women ( or white, for that matter ) who look desi. In 2015, I think, @Nilgiri had posted some Eritrean or Somali models who looked brown desi. I also like some of the Tuareg women ( from the Sahara ) :

eeb457443008de9e0fc3695a74acd467_large.jpg

original.jpg

Turns out that the Tuaregs are quite liberal in certain things :

And I would love to dress up as a Tuareg man. Reminds me of the Fremen people from the Dune books :

tuareg-men-shopping-on-a-market-in-tamanrasset-b0ct70.jpg

the-tuareg-blue-men-of-the-sahara-8-638.jpg

tuareg-man.jpg

Also, Interesting is that among the Tuaregs the women don't wear the veil, the men do via the face cover.
Their are some good looking folk amongst Sudanese and Tauregs, no question about it.......and the beauty does have an "interesting face";)Kudos bhai

Hey guys my brother is now offically sworn into the South Yorkshire Constabulary. He has been issued with warrent card and full kit. He is the only ethnic minority in his class of 22 cadet officers. But contrary to what people say he says everybody is cool. including his seniors and his colleagues. Those who talk of racism and inequity. The way to solve it is not croak at home. Go out there and change the world. Make a differance. That is the only way. Slowly but surely work your way up. Don't join the Blacks by finding excuses and blaming everybody else. Introspect and adapt.

3CyoZ9e.jpg

@django @Vergennes @xenon54 @KediKesenFare @T-123456 @war&peace @Hamartia Antidote @ValerioAurelius @Chinese-Dragon @beijingwalker @AndrewJin @Cybernetics@Taygibay
etc

Last edited:
Hey guys my brother is now offically sworn into the South Yorkshire Constabulary. He has been issued with warrent card and full kit. He is the only ethnic minority in his class of 22 cadet officers. But contrary to what people say he says everybody is cool. including his seniors and his colleagues. Those who talk of racism and inequity. The way to solve it is not croak at home. Go out there and change the world. Make a differance. That is the only way. Slowly but surely work your way up. Don't join the Blacks by finding excuses and blaming everybody else. Introspect and adapt.

3CyoZ9e.jpg

P6QbIsg.jpg

@django @Vergennes @xenon54 @KediKesenFare @T-123456 @war&peace @Hamartia Antidote @ValerioAurelius etc

Where's the DAMN gun ??! Oh yeah,I forgot. :angel:

In all seriousness,nice kit. I wish him all the best. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom