What's new

Whatever

My brother with his fellow Police Officers.

2JyQvoD.jpg

@Vergennes @Desert Fox @Chinese-Dragon @xenon54 @T-123456 @KediKesenFare @ValerioAurelius @Irfan Baloch @Hamartia Antidote @waz @HAKIKAT etc
Congrats to him. :)

these guys have to be physically fit , confident and good communicators too. the best of them I have seen is when they are chasing criminals in cars and they are seamlessly giving road directions and headings.
their entry level police constables can be compared with our ranked police officers.
on the other note
there is institutional racism in the police force like the rest of the other public sector which is a given but it still doesn't stop people of color specially South Asians from shinning and showing their worth.
I wish him a happy and prosperous career and hope that more British Pakistanis follow suit instead of just bitching on the street corners in tracksuits and trainers scratching balls and cursing life and everything around them

i am flummoxed by the hype, anticipation and speculation around me. i'll just build a massive company (like a Toshiba of pakistan) and then die. :wave:

i am flummoxed by the hype, anticipation and speculation around me. i'll just build a massive company (like a Toshiba of pakistan) and then die. :wave:
Ab to ghabra k ye kehtey hain k Mar jaen gay
Mar k bhi Chen na paya to kidhar jaen gay .

Can someone explain to me the difference between Bahria, Defence and Askari housing please? Which one is better in quality, safety and standards. Thank you

Should there be a legal notice or penalty for those who RIM Indians for Aman ki Aasha whilst Pakistan and Pakistanis face war and terrorism from India?

Back
Top Bottom