What's new

Whatever

@war&peace

Hi How have you been brother? I just wanted to ask you have you ever worked with assembly language? What are your opinions about it?

The problem is that over here you have only two weeks limit the day you receive your equipments to change your mind and cancel your contract without any fees. I received them at the end of december. I don't know who cancelled my contract ! Nobody asked me nor anyone called me to confirm it. They say that they can do nothing and that I have to subscribe to another contract to open a new line if I want to get my services back ! Which of course I clearly told I won't !

I clearly explained that I had no interest in cancelling my contract (just few weeks after subscribing) if services were working pretty well and knowing I would pay high amount of money.

The only thing they are telling me (always repeating like robots,but with a strong accent) is that I have to pay all the bills I had to pay according to the contract + €49 as termination of services! If you want to know again,they are asking me over €400. When I told them it was out of question to pay,they 'threatened' me with bailiffs to 'seize' the money. I know it's bogus,they are just trying to scare me and make me pay.

The thing is that I have seen on the internet that I wasn't the only one to have this problem with this ISP i.e. contract cancelled without asking anyone and without being asked for it. That's only among the many many problems I can see people complaining about.

Lol,they are doing exactly the same thing here. Giving you an European sounding name,but speaking with a strong north African accent is pretty hilarious. Not to add that you can hear people in the background screaming things in arabic. :lol:

I dream of simply finding someone who can provide me internet without f*cking things up or stealing high amounts of money from by bank account. :victory:

I smell you are behind it. :partay:
It wasn't me it might have been my ghost:laughcry:

@war&peace

Hi How have you been brother? I just wanted to ask you have you ever worked with assembly language? What are your opinions about it?

I worked with x86 assembly when I wrote my own basic operating system for which I was inspired by the QNX real-time OS.

I recently went to Sirkap in Taxila ......... that city is still 80% underground, what we have in museums and on site is 20% of that city. The local guide who I asked to educate me on the design, civilisation, people and history of that city ... when reached a big huge well (very wide and deep) like spot, told me that even today we find human remains in the walls surrounding this well like structure, I asked him was this a burial site? The answer was ... no.. the remains show that a sudden collapse happened and people got buried at the spots and in the positions they were.

So what happened in Taxila and Mohenjo-Daro was sudden and people were buried there and then, no one survived to tell the story that what actually happened, what habits they developed and what warnings they received.

After that new people arrived there and made settlements. The population we see today, is accumulation of people over the time, right.

Some funny people find letters "Pak" written on these excavations. Please advise them that it isn't possible without time travel.

The problem is that over here you have only two weeks limit the day you receive your equipments to change your mind and cancel your contract without any fees. I received them at the end of december. I don't know who cancelled my contract ! Nobody asked me nor anyone called me to confirm it. They say that they can do nothing and that I have to subscribe to another contract to open a new line if I want to get my services back ! Which of course I clearly told I won't !

I clearly explained that I had no interest in cancelling my contract (just few weeks after subscribing) if services were working pretty well and knowing I would pay high amount of money.

The only thing they are telling me (always repeating like robots,but with a strong accent) is that I have to pay all the bills I had to pay according to the contract + €49 as termination of services! If you want to know again,they are asking me over €400. When I told them it was out of question to pay,they 'threatened' me with bailiffs to 'seize' the money. I know it's bogus,they are just trying to scare me and make me pay.

The thing is that I have seen on the internet that I wasn't the only one to have this problem with this ISP i.e. contract cancelled without asking anyone and without being asked for it. That's only among the many many problems I can see people complaining about.

Lol,they are doing exactly the same thing here. Giving you an European sounding name,but speaking with a strong north African accent is pretty hilarious. Not to add that you can hear people in the background screaming things in arabic. :lol:

I dream of simply finding someone who can provide me internet without f*cking things up or stealing high amounts of money from by bank account. :victory:

I smell you are behind it. :partay:
make a complaint demanding who cancelled the contract and why, only the acc holder can do that.
unless you came home drunk on day and thought f*ck it!

@war&peace

I'm fine. Thanks for asking. How about you?
I worked just a little in the start but what do you want to do with it? It is very low language (just above the machine language but that's not what we humans can read) so you will be limited to very basic set of instructions and your code will be very lengthy and difficult to debug...if you let me know for what you are exploring it, I can guide you better.

I'm fine. Thanks for asking. How about you?
I worked just a little in the start but what do you want to do with it? It is very low language (just above the machine language but that's not what we humans can read) so you will be limited to very basic set of instructions and your code will be very lengthy and difficult to debug...if you let me know for what you are exploring it, I can guide you better.
forensics,Reverse engineering and malware coding I heard assembly is a must for them.

I worked with x86 assembly when I wrote my own basic operating system for which I was inspired by the QNX real-time OS.
Bro I am a newbie to assembly :( Where and how did you program it? Did you install nasm?

So what happened in Taxila and Mohenjo-Daro was sudden and people were buried there and then, no one survived to tell the story that what actually happened, what habits they developed and what warnings they received.

I think that is all hearsay for the time being, expert advice should be sought on this, but we unfortunately lack the will and capability to study these sites in detail. It may or it may not have happened ..... people may have migrated?

Some funny people find letters "Pak" written on these excavations. Please advise them that it isn't possible without time travel.

This must be the glasses that they wear .....

forensics,Reverse engineering and malware coding I heard assembly is a must for them.

Yes. Though I believe for Windows platforms malware even Visual Basic Script can be used.

Bro I am a newbie to assembly :( Where and how did you program it? Did you install nasm?

Well, I am not sure if colleges teach much of assembly ( I attended just two years of college before dropping out ).

Anyway, I wrote the OS in 2003 or 2004 and I don't remember using nasm ever.

To learn x86 assembly, I used the program called debug which was available in Windows ME. I don't know if debug is still supported on Windows. If you are using Windows, you can check by opening the command shell and typing "debug". This program was meant as a method to debug .COM and .EXE, but can also be used to learn assembly. I learned assembly in two or three months. Go through this wiki :

To write the OS, I used the dev86 compilier/assember/linker package ( download from here - for Linux ) and to run/test it I used the bochs x386 machine emulator ( download from here ).

Last edited:
Yes. Though I believe for Windows platforms malware even Visual Basic Script can be used.

Well, I am not sure if colleges teach much of assembly ( I attended just two years of college before dropping out ).

Anyway, I wrote the OS in 2003 or 2004 and I don't remember using nasm ever.

To learn x86 assembly, I used the program called debug which was available in Windows ME. I don't know if debug is still supported on Windows. If you are using Windows, you can check by opening the command shell and typing "debug". This program was meant as a method to debug .COM and .EXE, but can also be used to learn assembly. I learned assembly in two or three months. Go through this wiki :

To write the OS, I used the dev86 compilier/assember/linker package ( download from here - for Linux ) and to run-test it I used the bochs x386 machine emulator ( download from here ).
Thanks for the info man! I wish I could rate this post but

Back
Top Bottom