What's new

Whatever

image_6.jpg

World one, Slowly Rising

@nair , bhai sab app kya kar rahe ho, jump in already. Tell some Indian members to calm down, i have tried my best. Let's try to cool things off, until Slav comes online.
regards

sorry mate I just saw this tag while going thru my alerts...... Was using phone to login and could not do much yesterday..... was busy with family, :)

sorry mate I just saw this tag while going thru my alerts...... Was using phone to login and could not do much yesterday..... was busy with family, :)

You even missed my tags.

And phuleez

Do not come up with silly excuses

Your lazyness to sort out issues is clearly visible

:mad:

Lol.... If i take more time on this forum on a sunday, there will be a legal notice at my door step :)..... Ever faced the wrath of an angry wife???? :P

Naah !!!

I am yet to eat shaadi ka laddoo.

Or shadi shuda bandon ki halat dekh ke shadi ka mann bhi nahi karta. :P

@Roybot dada ko hi dekh lo.

Mare ja rahe hain bhabhi ji ki ghulami kar kar ke.

:D

Mujhe pura bharosa hai mere bhateeje bhateejiyon ka naam bangali hi hoga :mad:

Naah !!!

I am yet to eat shaadi ka laddoo.

Or shadi shuda bandon ki halat dekh ke shadi ka mann bhi nahi karta. :P

@Roybot dada ko hi dekh lo.

Mare ja rahe hain bhabhi ji ki ghulami kar kar ke.

:D

Mujhe pura bharosa hai mere bhateeje bhateejiyon ka naam bangali hi hoga :mad:

Shadi kar le koi hunterwali susheel ledki se...

reported!!

Now let me clear this, I'm not sure when did I ask him to PM me, but it was definitely not to be friends with him.
I remember asking him on his profile why was he rude to me always and why was he always so hell bent at misconstruing my posts.

Dont make me open my mouth now. This your 4th or 5th duplicate ID that I have caught(including the one of FB).
Trust me it will embarrass you like hell if I reveal your identity on this forum.
Dear levina,
I understand members tried to present an image of you being a lowlife, something i completely disagree with. Even tough it is an internet forum, a persons dignity is priceless, and presenting an image of a lowlife was a very low thing to do. Please ignore these members and do not threaten anyone-bold part.
regards
@nair , would you like to add something?....

Dear levina,
I understand members tried to present an image of you being a lowlife, something i completely disagree with. Even tough it is an internet forum, a persons dignity is priceless, and presenting an image of a lowlife was a very low thing to do. Please ignore these members and do not threaten anyone-bold part.
regards
@nair , would you like to add something?....
Sorry I just read this msg, I was busy with my work. :)
I'm not threatening Lolzzz I do not belong to the D-company. :lol:
I just asked tat person to behave. Irfan baloch had asked me to ignore that user....and I'm trying. Lol
Trust me I've learnt to take it all in my stride. Time kaha hai yeh Sab seriously lene ke liye. I've so much to study. :(

two digits.....kuch yaad aya
Heart attack na dein... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom