What's new

Whatever

Tum nahi samjhogi levina ... aisa naam rakhne se bahut kuch hota hai :cray:
yeah am sure....aap ke saath "kuch kuch hua hai".
Kajol and Rani Mukherjee as heroines of life...wow!!! :smitten:
But am sure they are older than you.

Tum UP wale gajab ho yaar .... Toll wagera nahi dena hota bhai ko ? Bata dete ... thodi bahut khaatirdari hi kar dete :p:

Bhai bol diya itna hi kafi hai :)

Thoda official kam tha Hisar me . Or ek muh boli behen bhi hain unse bhi milna tha. Time ka pata hi nahi laga .

Next time Delhi aya to milenge pakka :D

Bhai bol diya itna hi kafi hai :)

Thoda official kam tha Hisar me . Or ek muh boli behen bhi hain unse bhi milna tha. Time ka pata hi nahi laga .

Next time Delhi aya to milenge pakka :D

Satrod pahuch gaye kya phir se? :o:

Pakka milenge :cheers:

@Chinese-Dragon is there any chance you can put in a word for me and get my perma ban from the "China and Far east' section overturned ?

made a request in GHQ, no reply.. I don't think they even want to even consider my appeal.

I don't even know my crime, probably a comment on the Uighur thing ?

help me if you can, I don't serial troll.

thanks.

@Chinese-Dragon is there any chance you can put in a word for me and get my perma ban from the "China and Far east' section overturned ?

made a request in GHQ, no reply.. I don't think they even want to even consider my appeal.

I don't even know my crime, probably a comment on the Uighur thing ?

help me if you can, I don't serial troll.

thanks.

Um, alright I'll try? :P I have no idea how it works, but I will send a message and see if anything can be done.

Um, alright I'll try? :P I have no idea how it works, but I will send a message and see if anything can be done.
I think Oscar even called me the worst kind of troll or something and flat out denied me in GHQ. lol :P

@Hu Songshan .. c'mon man, second chances and all that, right ?

I see so many good topics but then I hit the ban wall :(

Complaining is pointless there is a reason i stopped being serious on this forum. I just spend my time in Indian political section and ignore the rest... Indian members are far better, like far far better...

Besides if mods don't take action then people like @syedali73 needs to be called out and shamed publicly in the forum...
The thing is Pakistanis view this forum as anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam, pro-Indian, and Indians view it as pro-Pakistan and etc, etc... Anyway, i will make sure in future your complains are heard, be serious from now on, tag me along with Mods.
@Whazzup , will evaluate.

The thing is Pakistanis view this forum as anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam, pro-Indian, and Indians view it as pro-Pakistan and etc, etc... Anyway, i will make sure in future your complains are heard, be serious from now on, tag me along with Mods.

lol..Pakistanis think @levina is anti Islam and some Sanghi's here think @levina is Anti Hindu :lol:

You're a nyc guy Wajsal but don't drag yourself into this these guys don't leave hyperion or Balixd they'll target u for sure.

I don't see any point in complaing. I've done it in past and present but in vain. What I've posted in the post you quoted now, I had complaint regarding it a year back in GHQ, but no stringent action was taken. Today again, same member posted the same shit.

I've reduced my activity on this forum. I wouldn't have even posted in thread... However, because of personal Insults hurled at Levina by a Pakistani Member whom Syed was asking for help...I posted here...

This is the post Syed didn't like which was near answer to him calling all Indian's on PDF - Hindutvadi Terrorist and Extremist - Keyword by default in every other post. :cry:
View attachment 256402

I'm out of this thread! :wave:

Poka!
Please all of you make a collective complain. I have seen Indian TT's making a complain and mods even hearing them out and warning Syed and other posters in past, it's not like complains are not heard. Let's end this stupid debate, shall we? What is the point, report and move on....

You're a nyc guy Wajsal but don't drag yourself into this these guys don't leave hyperion or Balixd they'll target u for sure.
Doesn't matter, and won't. I like to ease tension....

Please all of you make a collective complain. I have seen Indian TT's making a complain and mods even hearing them out and warning Syed and other posters in past, it's not like complains are not heard. Let's end this stupid debate, shall we? What is the point, report and move on....

Doesn't matter, and won't. I like to ease tension....

One can't make collective post in GPQ. I've already started a thread in GPQ waiting for Webby's response + won't post in that thread.

That Think Tank.. Err Troll Tank ain't TT material. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom