What's new

Whatever

British sent my grandfather and many Asians to Kenya, Uganda etc to build the railway system. My father and his siblings were born there but my Mother is from India. TBH most Asians want to leave Kenya now it's not like it used to be, it's becoming more unsafe and the kids these days all want to leave for UK, USA etc.

I am not much of a drinker but recently I have this shaadi tension that's why I went to the bar and to see the Manchester UTD game.
Good to meet you sir. I have met Indians from Guyana personally though not Kenya. Tourists though still flock to Kenya. When I asked about fighting that was going on in Somaliland at that time my relatives who were there at that moment did not know about it. They were the ones who told me Kenyans drink a lot.

Africa is one place so brutally screwed over by the west that it may perhaps never stand on its feet. I would like to help Africa on its feet. Tough people and not all bad... just bad luck and European divide and rule.

lol..... cant even compliment women these days...
Mein to ab aas paas bhi khaada nahi hota ladkiyo ke .. pata lage koi photo kheech ke facebook pe upload kar de aur bole...

Dekho is wahsi darinde ko .. yeh mere saamne se oxygen breathe kar ke le gaya. :(

Thanks for the video!!! :confused::confused::confused:

I really think that lad was lucky...what if something like a centipede had gotten into his ear. Scary na?

Chalo it's my turn to "treat" you. Remember the tapeworm video???
This one will make you stop eating every kind of noodles.... :devil:

I am not watching it .. jats love chowmein :fie:

You must watch it....highly recommended. Hehehe
Watch it for the pretty gal in the video. :P

Oh I forgot I have a tapeworm video...just right for you.
Shld I send it across??? :devil:

It's such fun trolling the trolls...especially the one liner trolls. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom