What's new

Whatever

that @sshole must have given me 10 or more -ves, resigned my ***, they kicked him out proper.

I'm not threatening Lolzzz
Dont make me open my mouth now. This your 4th or 5th duplicate ID that I have caught(including the one of FB).
Trust me it will embarrass you like hell if I reveal your identity on this forum.

that @sshole must have given me 10 or more -ves, resigned my ***, they kicked him out proper.
Here is another one.
language, personal attack.

MAN, u need to understand.

Even if sayed ali is kicked out thats not because of what he said its because of how he said it.

Keyword here is " uncivilized behaviour ".

And to be honest right now I dont see any difference between you and Him or Umair nawaz for that matter.

Regards.

another medal, great.
Trophy case is full, ban coming up next.....
Edit your post maybe @WAJsal will revert his decision.
I too deleted my previous post..
Have already done it more than enough, he trolls and trolls....Mods will take care of it.
MAN, u need to understand.

Even if sayed ali is kicked out thats not because of what he said its because of how he said it.

Keyword here is " uncivilized behaviour ".

And to be honest right now I dont see any difference between you and Him or Umair nawaz for that matter.

Regards.
Exactly, how is your seeing is believing going?

Trophy case is full, ban coming up next.....

Have already done it more than enough, he trolls and trolls....Mods will take care of it.

Exactly, how is your seeing is believing going?

Waj, honestly i am happy with the outcome. ( Management's decision )

:)

But,

I am not happy with the way others are reacting to it.

Be it the Indians or the Pakistanis.

ratings are a joke, syedali's rated me -ve countless times in threads where he then went on to call me names and thank others who said much worse.

honestly, I should be at around -15 or so.. the rest have just been ttas venting unfairly.

ratings are a joke, syedali's rated me -ve countless times in threads where he then went on to call me names and thank others who said much worse.

honestly, I should be at around -15 or so.. the rest have just been ttas venting unfairly.

LOL when I look at u guys I'm a saint. :angel:

0 -ve :-) . Yo baby :chilli:

Dont make me open my mouth now. This your 4th or 5th duplicate ID that I have caught(including the one of FB).
Trust me it will embarrass you like hell if I reveal your identity on this forum.k.
Yes...those are my words.

Next time try being on the receiving end of trolling(by a troll whose lil secret is intact with you).

JUMMA jumma char din hue hain yaha :mad:

I got negative ratings for trolling too.

:D

But that was mostly in the begining.

Abhi to koi hath bhi nahi laga sakta.

ADMIN ke chacha ki phuphi ke door wale bhateeje ki mousi ke ladke ka dost hu main

Andar se jugaad hai :cool:

just being honest, I have said some not so good things and the -ves were deserved, but half of mine really are just people abusing their power, been rated -ve for obvious jokes many times too, oh well.

0 -ves is pretty good, but I like to engage, in kind. :smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom