What's new

Whatever

Yes...those are my words.

Next time try being on the receiving end of trolling(by a troll whose lil secret is intact with you).

U've taken too much heat lately. My advice forget about it. :tup:

What I've seen here Pakistanis are really emotional its only natural of them to resist this in whatever way they can.

Waj, honestly i am happy with the outcome. ( Management's decision )

:)

But,

I am not happy with the way others are reacting to it.

Be it the Indians or the Pakistanis.
I agree with you.
Well unlike others you are not biased so :tup:.
I try.
Yes...those are my words.

Next time try being on the receiving end of trolling(by a troll whose lil secret is intact with you).
So you do not deny them, good. Expect better from you. I have been on the receiving end many times....
(by a troll whose lil secret is intact with you).
?

U've taken too much heat lately. My advice forget about it. :tup:

What I've seen here Pakistanis are really emotional its only natural of them to resist this in whatever way they can.
I've got over it....completely. I can't afford to let such incidents effect my studies and work.
I have developed rhino skin now and may be a horn too. :P

image.jpg

I've got over it....completely. I can't afford to let such incidents effect my studies and work.
I have developed rhino skin now and may be a horn too. :P

In that case stay away from Vietnamese they think Rhino's horn has healing power. Thats the reason so many Rhinos are dying in Africa , just saying. :smokin:

Last edited:
So you do not deny them, good. Expect better from you. I have been on the receiving end many times....

?
Sweeto
If not anything do not give me sermons next time.
Instead of asking me to stop defending myself why don't you ask the person in question to stop making veiled attacks on me.

Ciao lil bro.

And nobody will quote me on these chit-chat threads anymore. wokay???

Be Civil.
Yeah that's my profession.
Be mechanical and electrical too... :coffee:

Last edited:
Sweeto
If not anything do not give me sermons next time.
Instead of asking me to stop defending myself why don't you ask the person in question to stop making veiled attacks on me.

Ciao lil bro.

And nobody will quote me on these chit-chat threads anymore. wokay???

Yeah that's my profession.
Be mechanical and electrical too... :coffee:

Hello Didi ji :)

Kya hal hain aapke ?

?

Its okay i am thinking of opening a thread in suggestion forum quoting that post. Iwill tag the mods and everyone iknow and i invite her to come and disclose my identity before everyone. No problem at all, and iwont do in ghq but suggestion forum so that everyone on the forum can see the thread and see my real identity she will reveal.
I think its a good idea ,ishud open a thread

Characterless troll ki misery bhi khatam ho jaey gee from hiding whatever she is hiding abt me.

Last edited:
Its okay i am thinking of opening a thread in suggestion forum quoting that post. Iwill tag the mods and everyone iknow and i invite her to come and disclose my identity before everyone. No problems at all, and iwont do in ghq but suggestion forum so that everyone on the forum can see the thread and see my real identity she will reveal.
I think its a good idea ,ishud open a thread
Whatever you feel satisfies you. I would suggest ignoring each other till the end of time.
Characterless troll
In my opinion trolls don't have a character, so they are already characterless trolls.

Back
Top Bottom