What's new

Well done Humza Ali Abbasi, thats why we love u.

Pakistanis are idiot they lien up and buy tickwts to watch hindu shitty movies!!! Why dont Pakistan ban indian movies and india channels...fucking thing has no standard all they show is hindus drinking urine and bowing down to stone while doing their ritual shitty dance and eating veggies!

I found this quite befitting reply to this midget wannabe.

11887905_875218032527844_2222252351420032511_n.jpg

On this occasion he is bang on. Usually not a fan of Abbasi but he's hit the nail here.

For Muslims in India to get patriotism certificate, it's a must to bash Pakistan. Saif Ali just graduated from RSS101. Kudos to the imbecile.

Pity his likes actually. No matter how low they go they will always remain the Muslim "other". Maybe saif should focus his next movie on the difficulties faced by even secular Muslims in getting basic respect like buying an apartment where they like in his country
(http://m.thehindu.com/features/magazine/no-muslims-please/article3482963.ece)? Oh wait that would piss his masters off.

What a slap by Hamza Ali Abbasi to the faces of Indian Monks...!!!

I dont recall many calling him that when he divorced his wife and married Kareena...What was he called? Ahh yes a cradle snatcher...Suddenly he is bumped to a gentleman...I see now why he had to BS!

Why the confusion?

Saif Ali Khan is entitled to his opinion as an Indian & this gentleman is entitled to his as a Pakistani.

I really have little knowledge of Humza Ali Abbasi, whether he divorced, married someone called Kareena and whatever he was called for that, whether he should be "bumped' to being called a gentleman.......:lol:

Dont blame Saif Ali Khan and Shahrukh and Salman for anti Pakistan rants, they have to do it in India to show their loyalties, specially if you are in show biz

I feel the Indian film industry has had a huge impact in Pakistan because they filled the void which was created when films were not being made here (in my country). Our filmmakers have grown up watching Hindi films, so they are trying to make films which look like Bollywood films,” Hamza told IANS in an exclusive interview over phone from Islamabad. -

“Our only representative across the globe is TV dramas

See more at: Pakistani films must create own identity, not copy Bollywood: Actor Hamza Ali Abbasi | The Indian Express

Yeah but I don't understand why some of us Pakistanis are so hypocritical that on one hand we say India is our enemy and the other we all watch Bollywood etc.

Ban all Indian movies and channels once and for all. We can all do without that nonsense.

I feel the Indian film industry has had a huge impact in Pakistan because they filled the void which was created when films were not being made here (in my country). Our filmmakers have grown up watching Hindi films, so they are trying to make films which look like Bollywood films,” Hamza told IANS in an exclusive interview over phone from Islamabad. -

“Our only representative across the globe is TV dramas

See more at: Pakistani films must create own identity, not copy Bollywood: Actor Hamza Ali Abbasi | The Indian Express
So will he like to feature in Bollywood film?

I don’t see myself in Bollywood for a while, because I think I’m more useful in Pakistan. If there is ever a joint venture where Pakistan also has a take in the project then, probably yes I would consider it,” said Hamza, who had turned down an offer to feature in Akshay Kumar-starrer “Baby”. While he has nothing against actors like Fawad Khan and Ali Zafar, who have made their mark in Bollywood, he pointed out at one drawback. “Our actors become really big in Bollywood and then they become a bit inaccessible and a delicacy for Pakistan,” quipped Hamza. - See more at: Pakistani films must create own identity, not copy Bollywood: Actor Hamza Ali Abbasi | The Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom