What's new

Well done Humza Ali Abbasi, thats why we love u.

Ab har pakistani tau hindoon aur indians kay paoon chatnay wala dog tau nahi ban sakta regardless of whatever the walk of life that pakistani comes.

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad

Btw this same saif ali khan was denied property purchase in mumbai etc cuz he is a muslim.

Pakistan me bhe lakhun log hn who belong to the hindu religion.
I would advise you to remove it or ad Bharati to it.

No PAKISTANI actor said "I have lost faith in India" when you banned WAAR and we also kept quiet when you banned Bin Roye in Maharashtra fearing a reaction from RSS type extremist organizations. First you become part of a film which shows Pakistan to be a terrorist HQ and then complain when its banned? If u think its funny how a terrorist can go to court in Pakistan, i too find it funny how a mass murderer of Muslims in Gujrat can become the Prime Minister of India. Let me now say this, because of movies like Phantom and hateful actors like Saif Ali Khan, I AM LOSING FAITH IN INDIA.

I have lost faith in India too.

Pakistan sud not let indian movies play in Pakistani theatres.. if they do they sud have to go thru tuffest censur board, cut their stupid scenes their lame dialogues to discourage Pakistanies to go spend time and money on their movies when they can watch free from home...

Last edited:
Ab har pakistani tau hindoon aur indians kay paoon chatnay wala dog tau nahi ban sakta regardless of whatever the walk of life that pakistani comes.

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad

Btw this same saif ali khan was denied property purchase in mumbai etc cuz he is a muslim.
"Kashmiri muslims are more brave than muslims of India"
Yaqoob memon

Back
Top Bottom