What's new

Well done Humza Ali Abbasi, thats why we love u.

Yeah but I don't understand why some of us Pakistanis are so hypocritical that on one hand we say India is our enemy and the other we all watch Bollywood etc.

Ban all Indian movies and channels once and for all. We can all do without that nonsense.
cant agree more.

That's a hell of a response, he might be a secret PDF member.
who do think im.:lol:

On a serious note, yes he is part of facebook page of this website as a pakistani, also im in contact with him through my advertisement agency which is also in Islamabad and he is settled in Islamabad as well. I did remember introducing him to the forum once since he is also from an army background and shares common interests as me, (he has done bachelors in International Relations and Development). His father was a major Retired, veteran of 1971 war from Azad Kashmir Front.

Hamza Ali Abbasi shared Tribune Life&Style's photo.
18 hrs · Edited ·
Relations between Pakistan and India will never be normal till Kashmir Issue is resolved and hateful actors like Saif Ali Khan and makers of his film are trying to create hatred among people of both countries just to create a hype for their film. Hateful remarks like "I dont have faith in Pakistan" and "I find it funny how a terrorist can go to court in Pakistan" just show your desperation to cash in on anti Pakistan sentiment in India. I sincerely hope that the likes of Saif Ali Khan in India will realize what kind of damage they are doing. Dont bash my country, and i wont bash yours.

Dear Saif Ali Khan,

Why don't you f-uck yourself and go to hell?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom