What's new

Well done Humza Ali Abbasi, thats why we love u.

So will he like to feature in Bollywood film?

I don’t see myself in Bollywood for a while, because I think I’m more useful in Pakistan. If there is ever a joint venture where Pakistan also has a take in the project then, probably yes I would consider it,” said Hamza, who had turned down an offer to feature in Akshay Kumar-starrer “Baby”. While he has nothing against actors like Fawad Khan and Ali Zafar, who have made their mark in Bollywood, he pointed out at one drawback. “Our actors become really big in Bollywood and then they become a bit inaccessible and a delicacy for Pakistan,” quipped Hamza. - See more at: Pakistani films must create own identity, not copy Bollywood: Actor Hamza Ali Abbasi | The Indian Express

A 1000 dollar question is he want bollywood or bollywood want him ! There is a proverb saying 'In front of money even an eagle will fly' ."He will consider if any joint venture", haha this is the same guy who rant bollywood daily.If he has a backbone don't even participate on joint ventures. When they see big dollars, they will forget ideology, time will tell

A 1000 dollar question is he want bollywood or bollywood want him ! There is a proverb saying 'In front of money even an eagle will fly' ."He will consider if any joint venture", haha this is the same guy who rant bollywood daily.If he has a backbone don't even participate on joint ventures. When they see big dollars, they will forget ideology, time will tell
read his words carefully son. If its a JV in which Pakistan can gain something then why not as long as yr benefit is there.

Pakistan artists are getting 10 times less what they are getting in pakistani movies compared to bollywood.Many of his junior artists will be popular and rich and he will bite his finger out of frustration.Al ready majority artists profession is a short term career and you can make handsome only ones own peak career.Later once film career finished, majority do some side business or try their luck in politics.

read his words carefully son. If its a JV in which Pakistan can gain something then why not as long as yr benefit is there.

But he is the least to say about JV''s, when he do daily ranting against bollywood.Both will not go together buddy

If i get an opportunity to work in google with 50,000 USD/month, then i am not an idiot to bash google to loose opportunity for the sake of popularity.I am not saying money is every thing, but one who does not grab a good opportunity, i will term them as an idiot.One should be more practical in life and that's the way this modern world works..

But he is the least to say about JV''s, when he do daily ranting against bollywood.Both will not go together buddy

If i get an opportunity to work in google with 50,000 USD/month, then i am not an idiot to bash google to loose opportunity for the sake of popularity.I am not saying money is every thing, but one who does not grab a good opportunity, i will term them as an idiot.One should be more practical in life and that's the way this modern world works..
read yr own share source.

Bann indian movies/TV Channels in Pakistan, also bann any anti-pakistani troll indian from PDF as well

Why the confusion?

I really have little knowledge of Humza Ali Abbasi, whether he divorced, married someone called Kareena and whatever he was called for that, whether he should be "bumped' to being called a gentleman.......:lol:
It was in response for your taunt on gentlemen....If you cant comprehend and think its a sin to read in context then I suggest you go back to primary class where they help you focus!

It was in response for your taunt on gentlemen....If you cant comprehend and think its a sin to read in context then I suggest you go back to primary class where they help you focus!

Pretty rich you talking on comprehension when you have proved that you still don't get it. Come back to debate when you have learnt to read.

Good one :tup:

They act all sanctimonious , but the fact is that the only way they can cool of their inferiority complexes and delusions is to come to an enemies forum and spew garbage all day long!

That's a hell of a response, he might be a secret PDF member.

Hehehe... Another Mard-e-momin artist...

BTW Pakistan should ban all Indian contents.. PDF should take a stand and request leaders to ban all Indian movies and Channels ASAP. Will be interesting to see if theater owners are just as patriotic... :haha:

Lol actually this 1.5 dollar actor is pointing fingers at Saif Ali Khan.
What world has come on to?
Now he is superstar in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom