What's new

UK hate preacher wants Sharia law in Britain

hembo

Reaction score
Country
India
UK hate preacher wants Sharia law in Britain Sun, Mar 29 07:00 PM

London, Mar. 29 (ANI): Brushing aside the Scotland Yard probe into his inflammatory speeches, the controversial Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary has warned that Britain would become a Sharia state soon.

"Let me tell you something - the Sharia will be implemented in Pakistan, it will be implemented in India and Bangladesh and even down the road in Downing Street. There is nothing to stop me calling for a Sharia state," the Sunday Express quoted Choudary, as telling his followers in London.

The London-born lawyer, who in his youth was a cider-drinking ladies' man, further said that Muslims around the world would rise and eventually conquer the White House.

Astonishingly, he compared himself to Noah from the Old Testament in one ranting outburst.

"People said 'look at that man building that boat in the mountain'. Now they say 'look at that lunatic calling for the Sharia in Britain' they say the same thing," he said in a voice rising with passion and vigor.

Choudary also included ex-US President Nixon in his rant.

"President Nixon once said if the Muslims in the Asian continent gathered together they would be a superpower. There are more than one billion in the Indian sub-continent ... if they woke up," he said.

Scotland Yard reportedly is investigating him for allegedly saying homosexuals should be stoned to death.

Choudary, however, denied the allegations.

"That allegation about stoning is not true and I am complaining to the Press Complaints Commission. It is all fabrication. If I was supporting terrorists, do you think I would be here, and I would have a beard," he said.

Tory MP and homeland security expert Patrick Mercer called for Scotland Yard to look at Choudary's latest speech too.

"His comments sound like sedition to me. The police should look very carefully at his words to see if he has broken the law.

Victims of the 7/7 bombing will, I am sure, be hugely upset by what sounds like sedition," he said. (ANI)

I know about this guy.

Before:
c516038fc0521222b79e6789bf9ace15.jpg

cf81de71a2db4d605f11ff0462939880.jpg

After:

I know about this guy.

Before:
c516038fc0521222b79e6789bf9ace15.jpg

cf81de71a2db4d605f11ff0462939880.jpg

After:

These pictures prove nothing.

Unless you yourself are an extremist, who is criticising his previous life choices?

People change, their behaviour, attitude, outlook changes too.

If someone has turned a leaf, and realised that the purpose of life is not eating/drinking/fornicating, then that is a good thing.

Personally, I look at Anjum Chaudhry as a comedian (God knows why they've started to describe him as a clerci), and he is prone to making such outburts. Reminds me of the radio interview that Omar Bakri Mohammad (his sheikh) once gave, when he said "The flag of Islam willy fly over no.10 downing street". Needless to say, it created a lot of hoo haa.

These are just publicity stunts, the purpose of which is to attract criticism. This criticism from the Establishment, then inhances their credibilty in the eyes some of their not so clever followers.

He's the biggest hypocrite. He says that people should be stoned to death and hanged for "fornicating" and drinking/smoking.

Maybe he should set an example by retroactively stoning himself to death. It will do us a lot of good.

He's the biggest hypocrite. He says that people should be stoned to death and hanged for "fornicating" and drinking/smoking.

Maybe he should set an example by retroactively stoning himself to death. It will do us a lot of good.

I don't remember hearing Anjum Chaudhry say that.

Can you provide a link for the above?

I don't remember hearing Anjum Chaudhry say that.

Can you provide a link for the above?

Your wish is my command!

Choudary (41), the man behind the vile Luton protests against British troops, said anyone caught drunk should suffer 40 lashes and adulterers should be stoned to death.

He said his group's ultimate aim was to "fly the flag of Allah above 10 Downing Street" and bring about "a pure Islamic State with Sharia Law in Britain".

Brits live ?like animals in a jungle?, says hate cleric Anjem Choudhary | Top News

...has pronounced that gays should be put to death by stoning.

UK Muslim Cleric: ’Okay to Kill Gays’ :: EDGE Boston

..and he lives of Welfare! He uses public money to spout his hatred.

Can't think of anything worse than that dude!

Well! He's not much of a hypocrite than those who're actively involved mass-murdering in Iraq and Afghanistan in the name of spreading their own ideology.

The difference is that he talks about it whereas the british military actually does it.

Well! He's not much of a hypocrite than those who're actively involved mass-murdering in Iraq and Afghanistan in the name of spreading their own ideology.

The difference is that he talks about it whereas the british military actually does it.

Yeah rite. Afghans are busy killing each other anyways. Atleast the ISAF is trying to set up a working central government. Be grateful for that.

My opinion is he's an idiot. He just wants attention now that he's indulged himself in all life's pleasures from alcohol to whatever else he did.

Only then he decides to become "pious".

Yet, why does he need to make a spectacle of himself? Can't he be pious and remain silent out of the media, rather than portraying views that will be picked up by the media and used to justify wars on Muslims ultimately?

Back
Top Bottom