What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

most of your laws are from brits, just like our own. Do you practice chopping of body parts for smaller crimes? beheading as death penalty? not yet I think?
Muslim laws were made for 2 purposes
1)To punish the Wrong Doer
2)To prevent the crime in future
As it was also done by Indian court by announcing Death Penalty On Rape Case... Strong punishments involve the second point and i think if Islamic Laws Are Implemented Effectively no doubt they are the best one.. Anyway if u are following The thread from start it is explained in detail by @Talon

As it was also done by Indian court by announcing Death Penalty On Rape Case... Strong punishments involve the second point and i think if Islamic Laws Are Implemented Effectively no doubt they are the best one.. Anyway if u are following The thread from start it is explained in detail by @Talon
Big If there bother.. many dont even read the OP but have jumped in due to the word Shariah! So I doubt they followed the thread if they cant even bother reading the OP!

Last edited:
can you tell me which bits of sharia law practiced in pakistan? I was not talking about pros and cons of sharia law, but whether it is enforced in pakistan.
Indian courts did not give death penalty for rape, it was for rape and murder.

can you tell me which bits of sharia law practiced in pakistan? I was not talking about pros and cons of sharia law, but whether it is enforced in pakistan.
Indian courts did not give death penalty for rape, it was for rape and murder.
In Pakistani law Islamic Punishments are not implemented but there are some Islamic Clauses in Law of Pakistan... And no one said that it is completely enforced in Pakistan...and i heard Some indian Politicians saying that death penalty on rape is severe...
Islamic Provisions in the Constitution

there is a difference between practicing and preaching...No one can stop you from practicing in a Muslim country!

Same goes for preaching. If Muslims are allowed to preach in non-Islamic nations then islamic nations also must allow it. Or expect the same treatment back when Muslim preachers are barred and not allowed to carry out conversions.

Shariah will not distort anything, the people who implement it might....

The consequence and end result is the same whether it does or not; non-Muslims continue to suffer at the hands of either the rules or, if you say that the rules are good, at the hands of those who implement it because in the end it always gets distorted and nasty.

There are thousands of instances online and in news available.

The point is, Sharia is a problem for non-Muslims as it threatens their safety and fundamental rights.

and as for the death penalty for killing, the final part allows the person to ask the victim's family for forgiveness and the court begs them to have mercy for ALLAH will show mercy on those who are merciful to HIS people....so basically, if you killed like a mad man, someone can still show mercy to you...

No problems with the death sentences mate. The point is, how the case carried out and how are trials given. Taliban also used Sharia and brutally so against non-Muslims, shias and other people. We all know how it used to end. A fair trial is almost never possible.

Death sentence should be given to those who are proven guilty but only after a free trial because you don't want the blood of an innocent on law's hands.

Same goes for preaching. If Muslims are allowed to preach in non-Islamic nations then islamic nations also must allow it. Or expect the same treatment back when Muslim preachers are barred and not allowed to carry out conversions.
1stly it is a Muslim land while Non Muslim nations are secular so they cant have such a law...that is their own doing...their own law biting back...not our doing! You make rules you follow we follow it and are allowed to preach! Every land has its own rule...

Secondly, even in secular lands some preachers are banned so you dont even make sense!

The consequence and end result is the same whether it does or not; non-Muslims continue to suffer at the hands of either the rules or, if you say that the rules are good, at the hands of those who implement it because in the end it always gets distorted and nasty.
Hence why some precautionary measures are required before setting up this system (like setting up any system)

Why are you soo sure non muslims will suffer? The only ones who suffer will be those who disobey the law or break...if you buy a new mobile you def are not going to flush it on the day you buy it esp when you know its damaging for it, right? So why the self destruct attitude?

There are thousands of instances online and in news available.

The point is, Sharia is a problem for non-Muslims as it threatens their safety and fundamental rights.
The right to adultery is not a fundamental right...And as usual you know not the basics and hence came to such a conclusion!

No problems with the death sentences mate. The point is, how the case carried out and how are trials given. Taliban also used Sharia and brutally so against non-Muslims, shias and other people. We all know how it used to end. A fair trial is almost never possible.
Read post 432
Death sentence should be given to those who are proven guilty but only after a free trial because you don't want the blood of an innocent on law's hands.
So what makes you say that under Shariah there is no trial and no proof given? What made you draw a conclusion that innocents are murdered?

Now since you agree the theory is necessary then why do people build their understanding on failed models and not that on success stories? Or is that only reserved when needed....
1stly, I dont care what people implement and call Shariah I am for Shariah not because of people or to please them but because of what it contains...When you read Harry Potter do you start judging the author for being nuts enough to come up with such fantasy or do you admire the fantasy on how well it is constructed and sucks you in?

Why wold anybody go into the detail understanding which has has created dark age in 21 st century. If i will study the theories capable of creating dark age in 21 st century, I will certainly study the sharia theory.

1st tell me who told you it has individual specific version?
2ndly I didnt know soo many PDF Indians were best friends with Talibans to even adhere to each word they say...First you call them barbarians and say everything wrong with them yet you take them as your teacher to teach you about Shariah? Sounds absurd!
Finally, when Shariah was there during the Golden age of Islam, which scientific research was hindered? Pry do tell me! Please do not use what the Christians did to their scientists as examples!

You told me since you said that Sharia of Taliban is not right sharia. What is the basis of believing that? If I believe you, somebody else will come and say that your version is not correct and his version is right.

Why wold anybody go into the detail understanding which has has created dark age in 21 st century. If i will study the theories capable of creating dark age in 21 st century, I will certainly study the sharia theory.
Hate filled reply :tsk: Your blind hatred really makes you physically blind to! When you dont know something that is when you study it! If you are going to boast having a PhD in every topic of the planet then you will remain a fool for life! There is a reason why education is important...Be it educating yourself about an IT gadget or a govt system or a set of rules which are causing good or bad...Maybe Indians dont have a natural crave for knowledge! I have come to realize that from PDF...

You told me since you said that Sharia of Taliban is not right sharia. What is the basis of believing that? If I believe you, somebody else will come and say that your version is not correct and his version is right.
That is when you need your research! That is how I know what Taliban said is not right...simple research...You do know what research is for right? To tell us about something to get to know something

1stly it is a Muslim land while Non Muslim nations are secular so they cant have such a law...that is their own doing...their own law biting back...not our doing! You make rules you follow we follow it and are allowed to preach! Every land has its own rule...

Oh... then why do you whine and cry when the right wings of European and Asian countries change rules? Why did Middle Eastern nations scream hoarse when Norway started kicking out muslims with criminal records who were not of Norwegian origin? Why spew venom when Israel puts Jewish law? It was Jewish land before Islam even existed. They simply returned back to their land through buying off territories and formed the country. So you should accept Jewish laws and not demand heaven and earth.

I agree that every land has its laws. But then it should be accepted rather than whined over.

Now the reason why many people here have shown concerns is the status of non-Muslims in those lands will be in danger.

Nothing at all.

Secondly, even in secular lands some preachers are banned so you dont even make sense!

And for right reasons so. Lord Ahmed, Joker Nalayak, Owaisi brothers etc incite nothing but hatred and communal violence against non-Muslims and therefore they have been banned.

Why are you soo sure non muslims will suffer?

Look at your country; look at your neighbour Afghanistan. Look at Saudi or any middle eastern country. If any muslim has a grudge against a non-muslim, he can simply invoke the blasphemy clause and the accused doesn't even have a window to defend himself.

Sharia courts have a notorious records in dozens of countries including Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Aceh of Indonesia, Nigeria, Somalia, post-war Iraq and now Syria.

The right to adultery is not a fundamental right...And as usual you know not the basics and hence came to such a conclusion!

When adultery is not applicable to both the sexes then it is nothing but bias. Besides, you can do better for a cheating woman by asking her to return the money her husband gave her in the beginning during the marriage as it is your customs. And then the man can divorce her. In case of a cheating husband, she should divorce him with proper access to a legal court system and be able to demand financial or other form of compensation.

Stoning either of them to death is crazy and at the max reserved for bloodthirsty terrorists who kill innocents.

So what makes you say that under Shariah there is no trial and no proof given? What made you draw a conclusion that innocents are murdered?

Dozens of cases available the way courts process cases in a religious environment especially in the obvious countries.

A simple search will tell you even from neutral sources what the reality is. Defending that is not going to change anything.

Oh... then why do you whine and cry when the right wings of European and Asian countries change rules? Why did Middle Eastern nations scream hoarse when Norway started kicking out muslims with criminal records who were not of Norwegian origin? Why spew venom when Israel puts Jewish law? It was Jewish land before Islam even existed. They simply returned back to their land through buying off territories and formed the country. So you should accept Jewish laws and not demand heaven and earth.

I agree that every land has its laws. But then it should be accepted rather than whined over.

Now the reason why many people here have shown concerns is the status of non-Muslims in those lands will be in danger.

Nothing at all.

And for right reasons so. Lord Ahmed, Joker Nalayak, Owaisi brothers etc incite nothing but hatred and communal violence against non-Muslims and therefore they have been banned.

Look at your country; look at your neighbour Afghanistan. Look at Saudi or any middle eastern country. If any muslim has a grudge against a non-muslim, he can simply invoke the blasphemy clause and the accused doesn't even have a window to defend himself.

Sharia courts have a notorious records in dozens of countries including Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Aceh of Indonesia, Nigeria, Somalia, post-war Iraq and now Syria.

When adultery is not applicable to both the sexes then it is nothing but bias. Besides, you can do better for a cheating woman by asking her to return the money her husband gave her in the beginning during the marriage as it is your customs. And then the man can divorce her. In case of a cheating husband, she should divorce him with proper access to a legal court system and be able to demand financial or other form of compensation.

Stoning either of them to death is crazy and at the max reserved for bloodthirsty terrorists who kill innocents.

Dozens of cases available the way courts process cases in a religious environment especially in the obvious countries.

A simple search will tell you even from neutral sources what the reality is. Defending that is not going to change anything.
And all these are the reasons we fervently hope that Pakistan implements Shariah.

What you say will come to pass in Pakistan, then some one will come and say 'this is not real Islam', 'this was not real Sharia'. Real Shariah is xx/yy/zz.
But in the end, the results on the ground would be the exact same.

Let us pray that Pakistan gets Shariah!

1st learn this is not the thread for that topic...But (sigh) when will an Indian educate himself before embarrassing himself with topics he knows not the basics of!

There is a remarked difference between Jews and Zionism! 1 is a religion the other is a political propaganda! Even some Jews in USA and UK reject Israel (yea hardcore practicing Jews)! Yea wake up and do some research!

Tell that to your Indian countrymen who are whining over a law in a country they knew not before this thread or a set of laws they know not about till date!

Nothing at all.
That is what I have been saying since page 5 show me from the laws it is biased and something worth fearing! No not from your brain but from the law itself! Meaning do your research!

Likewise, if we get a couple of people talking crap like Indians do on PDF there will be violence in a small Sultanate....And why do you want to propagate your religion...no one goes to Vatican with star of David nor does anyone propagate Islam there...it is understood that land is ruled by a pope...

When you are done looking try reading! Then when you have done that then show me this clause from Shariah not what others told you!
None of these countries are even Shariah countries they have mixed laws...again read!

I see you are not even capable of comprehending what you read...None of that made sense to me...Kindly quote what you are trying to utter in your hatred coz its not making sense at all!

I will def ask you when you catch your wife cheating! Plus you failed to read how it should be proven! But then again hate and ignorance are your friends...nothing can show sense to them!

You are again bringing in what I have already answered

Not 1 of those countries has a proper Shaiah system! Please read and stop wasting my time by embarrassing yourself...I have already quoted and answered all these questions...Next time quote something and not just your hate filled brain! Thank you!

And all these are the reasons we fervently hope that Pakistan implements Shariah.

What you say will come to pass in Pakistan, then some one will come and say 'this is not real Islam', 'this was not real Sharia'. Real Shariah is xx/yy/zz.
But in the end, the results on the ground would be the exact same.

Let us pray that Pakistan gets Shariah!
Like I said earlier Indians are frightened of something they know not! They prefer lurking on mistakes made by others and blaming the law rather than bothering to educate themselves and see reason! But I guess that is too much to hope for! :tsk:

All muslim countries should strictly follow sharia ..one should follow religion 100% ...now they are not ready to live in religion but ready to kill for religion....implement sharia strictly so that crime inside mind mayhave very little space .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom