What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

Cool, cant wait for Islamic republic of India.
There is already an Islamic republic of India which today is called as "Pakistan".Now Pakistan should being an Hypocrite nation and immediately implement sharia and do justice to its name that is Islamic republic of Pakistan.

1) Respected community maybe ...the most was not necessary because no one can justify it!

Thanks.

2) At least you agree you have no knowledge of shariah yet you and your countrymen want to comment...what does that equate to? Cant hear you? Say louder: Fools!

To evaluate any theory philosophically needs a deep knowledge of the subject. Most of the people build their perception based on the outcome of the practice of particular philosophy by a nation of group of people. Where sharia is been implemented, the outcome of implementation is horrible. It is treating the women like animals, complete disregards for human rights, Power centered in the hands of uncivilized Mullahs, lack of scientific approach and a primitive society totally isolated from the vibrant things happening all over the world completely deprived from lots of comfort and other goodied offered by rapid development of science and technology. The codes of 5th century can not ne a universal law true for all the time.

3) What taliban did was not Shariah...because you dont educate yourselves to me this statement looks like something stupid!

If you ask Talibans, they will tell you that their sharia is the true sharia. Sharia has individual specific version. What is the proof that the sharia you are advocating is the true sharia?

Weak justification to hide your insecurities & inferiority complex!
How does Sharia Law being implemented in Brunei effect you? It doesn't! So best keep quiet!!

Your argument lacks logic and facts.

Where did I say that sharia implemented in Brunei will affect my life?

There is already an Islamic republic of India which today is called as "Pakistan".Now Pakistan should being an Hypocrite nation and immediately implement sharia and do justice to its name that is Islamic republic of Pakistan.
Pakistan already has sharia law :lol:

You have not implemented Sharia law.Some of your rules are based on Shariah laws which is actually very far from the real Shariah.
Dnot lie :no:
Depends who's sharia you are talking about, talibans? thats never going to happen.

Depends who's sharia you are talking about, talibans? thats never going to happen.
Talibanis are not fools,They are just demanding what is actually true shariah.Had it been not some of your scholars/Hadiths/clerics(whatever you call them) would have definitely debated with them or trashed there claims which is actually not the case and this conforms that Shariah in its true form(that is without any modification) is basically a set of tribal mediveal laws which i snot compatible with the modern world.
What you have to say??

Talibanis are not fools,They are just demanding what is actually true shariah.Had it been not some of your scholars/Hadiths/clerics(whatever you call them) would have definitely debated with them or trashed there claims which is actually not the case and this conforms that Shariah in its true form(that is without any modification) is basically a set of tribal mediveal laws which i snot compatible with the modern world.
What you have to say??
Stopped reading after talibanis are not fools. Here is what I have to say, Pakistanis will do whatever we want, no cavemen or keyboard warrior can tell us what to do

Stopped reading after talibanis are not fools. Here is what I have to say, Pakistanis will do whatever we want, no cavemen or keyboard warrior can tell us what to do
Ok we were also going a bit offtopic.
Btw-A pakistani is saying to an Indian that he is a cave men :rolleyes:

least you agree y
To evaluate any theory philosophically needs a deep knowledge of the subject. Most of the people build their perception based on the outcome of the practice of particular philosophy by a nation of group of people. Where sharia is been implemented, the outcome of implementation is horrible. It is treating the women like animals, complete disregards for human rights, Power centered in the hands of uncivilized Mullahs, lack of scientific approach and a primitive society totally isolated from the vibrant things happening all over the world completely deprived from lots of comfort and other goodied offered by rapid development of science and technology. The codes of 5th century can not ne a universal law true for all the time.
Ahh the first to give a detailed reply..

Now since you agree the theory is necessary then why do people build their understanding on failed models and not that on success stories? Or is that only reserved when needed....

1stly, I dont care what people implement and call Shariah I am for Shariah not because of people or to please them but because of what it contains...When you read Harry Potter do you start judging the author for being nuts enough to come up with such fantasy or do you admire the fantasy on how well it is constructed and sucks you in?

If you ask Talibans, they will tell you that their sharia is the true sharia. Sharia has individual specific version. What is the proof that the sharia you are advocating is the true sharia?
1st tell me who told you it has individual specific version? :unsure:
2ndly I didnt know soo many PDF Indians were best friends with Talibans to even adhere to each word they say...First you call them barbarians and say everything wrong with them yet you take them as your teacher to teach you about Shariah? Sounds absurd!

Finally, when Shariah was there during the Golden age of Islam, which scientific research was hindered? Pry do tell me! Please do not use what the Christians did to their scientists as examples!

What you have to say??
Here comes another expert on Shariah yet doesnt know its basics....
Well, just because you have given a deaf ear doesnt mean no one discredited the Talibans....
I didnt know soo many PDF Indians were best friends with Talibans to even adhere to each word they say...First you call them barbarians and say everything wrong with them yet you take them as your teacher to teach you about Shariah? Sounds absurd! :pop:

most of your laws are from brits, just like our own. Do you practice chopping of body parts for smaller crimes? beheading as death penalty? not yet I think?

Pakistan is not indian country it's separate from india. And yes pakistan was made for Islam and their should be Islamic Law over here. And india should also develop some laws to safe guard the rights of muslims in india.

most of your laws are from brits, just like our own. Do you practice chopping of body parts for smaller crimes? beheading as death penalty? not yet I think?
Such punishments are not always implemented but are available for the worst of crimes try at least reading the OP for introduction before jumping in blind!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom