What's new

Brunei adopts sharia law

We want Shariah in Pakistan so we would like to see a prototype :coffee: whats your reasoning?
I also want the same in pakistan....:-)
see we are in the same team.......:D:D
It does. I fly there often :yahoo:

You just had to open your mouth didn't ya? Like a typical inferiority complexed indian !!!
Okay.....
Inferiority complex....errr...on what.... try something better......:D

why should I get off..... I don't get it.....
is this thread hijacked.....:undecided:
Job done...You want it for Pakistan or India? :coffee: if for India then stay otherwise we heard you and you get a :tup:

Read post 383 if you really have a ounce of interest in you :)

Job done...You want it for Pakistan or India? :coffee: if for India then stay otherwise we heard you and you get a :tup:

Read post 383 if you really have a ounce of interest in you :)
err..no..not for india..... I believe common law for all would be better......in india...
Okk...I will read that post.....:)

every country has a portion of Shariah when it suits them...some have mixed laws (Shariah + Western)

Saudi and Iran have complete Shariah but I have never read either of their justice system...I have no idea whose running it...the learned or just some Mullah...

Application of sharia law by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neither is a true Sharia. Can't speak for Shias and Iranis and what they think Sharia is or should be, but as far as Sunnism and KSA goes; KSA's cheap Sharia imitation is just an excuse to keep the royal family in power.
Some aspects of their law are fine though. Their justice system is working, and crime rates are lower than most countries.

The women's testimony is half in court for certain cases. Now who looks like a fool? Still you!

Oh does it oh my god. And why is that? are women lesser creatures in the eye of Allah or your Sharia? now who the **** is the fool here? you know what just forget it. its like wasting time replying to religious sheep like you whose only response who is a fool.

Neither is a true Sharia. Can't speak for Shias and Iranis and what they think Sharia is or should be, but as far as Sunnism and KSA goes; KSA's cheap Sharia imitation is just an excuse to keep the royal family in power.
Some aspects of their law are fine though. Their justice system is working, and crime rates are lower than most countries.
Since I have never read their justice system so I wont comment...But I may agree with you from what we see...

Welcome to 6th century.
try reading post 383 and educating yourself for a change :coffee:

Well you can certainly advocate for Shariah in pakistan just like how the lady Snow Queen wants a Islamised bangla
Already answered try reading the thread for starters! :coffee:

Oh does it oh my god. And why is that? are women lesser creatures in the eye of Allah or your Sharia? now who the **** is the fool here? you know what just forget it. its like wasting time replying to religious sheep like you whose only response who is a fool.
I know you are not questioning to know ...so please dont waste my time by quoting me and asking when you read not my replies but adhere to your lack of knowledge just like our everyday mullah....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom