What's new

Radical British preacher Anjem Choudary praises London killer Adebolajo

@muse, stop using cheap strawmen to make your point, while I partially agree with you view points but to say that the religion is behind these killing is rather a childish and simpleton agruement. Had he not said "God is Great" , it would be a typical homocide on the streets of London, where youth are given free rein to do whatever thuggery they want on the streets yah. The arguement works both ways, how come Canadien pakistan diaspora is integrated in the system and if you need proof simply check out the P10 universite +militaire. I think europe failed at integration and simply used multiculturism with no mechanism to make sure that folks coming here are really trying to be part of the system. Also these youth from my experience in UK are a bigger problem as a whole, just exclude this one terror attack and simply look at the overall crime level in UK. This breed of terrorism is a complex issue but lets first take care of youth from becoming misguided in the hands of these butchers and second how come UK has no anti terror laws yah.

Also if you simply want to use religious argument without looking at other variables for self-satisfaction, look at the nice work communiste leaders have done all over the world, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao , I mean it can't get any better than that. I mean lets stop talking about terrorism for a second monsieur, lets discuss the fact that Uk has fixed enclaves from my limited travel in comparison to Canada or yank land, where its alot less segregated in the upper middle-class neighbourhoods, so I know mon ami I rant a bit but my point being lets cut the roots, for example in canadien we recruited lots muslim faith folks in military at early point to integrate and use diversity to our strength, the think is i feel British nationalism is very dead there and they need to revive that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to think this guy was a joke and a troll. But things have turned serious now, hats off to British citizens for tolerating this scumbag.

Razpak - you tried this "insult my religion" on another forum as well -- how did that work out or you?

The real insult ot religon are these real islam types who glorify violence in the name of religion, who else shouts God is Great" then butchers another human being or explodes some bomb?

When you accuse the Muslim majority of the actions carried out by the fringe criminal element of their religion, they will obviously be insulted.

You are just trying to get a rise out of average Muslims like me on the forum that practice our religion in peace.

So all in all, you are a Mega Atheist Troll, Muse.

Exiled cleric who taught accused in U.K. hacking death praises 'courage'

TRIPOLI, Lebanon - A Syrian-born Islamist cleric who taught one of the men accused of hacking to death an off-duty British soldier on a London street praised the attack for its “courage” and said Muslims would see it as a strike on a military target.

In an interview in Tripoli, northern Lebanon, where he has lived since being banished from Britain in 2005, Omar Bakri, founder of banned British Islamist group Al Muhajiroun, said he knew suspect Michael Adebolajo from his lectures a decade ago.

“When I saw the footage I recognized the face immediately,” Bakri told Reuters. “I used to know him. A quiet man, very shy, asking lots of questions about Islam.”

“What surprised me (is) the quiet man, the man who is very shy, decided to carry out an attack against a British soldier in the middle of the day in the middle of a street in the UK. In east London. It’s incredible.

“When I saw that, honestly I was very surprised - standing firm, courageous, brave. Not running away. Rather, he said why he carried (it out) and he wanted the whole world to hear it.“

The attack has been vociferously condemned by Muslim organizations across Britain.

Adebolajo, 28, a British-born convert from a Christian Nigerian immigrant family, went by the nickname Mujahid - warrior - after taking up Islam as a teenager in a suburb on the northeast outskirts of London.

He was filmed with his hands still covered with the blood of Afghan war veteran Lee Rigby, 25, after the attack. Clutching a butcher’s knife and meat cleaver, he said the killing was revenge for British participation in wars in foreign countries.

He and a second knife-wielding attacker, Nigerian-born naturalized British citizen Michael Adebowale, 22, are in hospital after being shot by police during their arrest. They have yet to be charged. Police have also arrested another man and a woman under suspicion of conspiracy to murder.

The interview with Bakri in his flat in the Abu Samra district of Tripoli was twice interrupted by his infant son Osama, who broke into the room playing with a plastic toy. The boy was named after slain al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.

“He is supposed to go fight (U.S. President Barack) Obama in the future, and maybe to deal with the Obama of his times. We called him after... Sheikh Osama,“ Bakri said, smiling often as he spoke but lacing light-hearted comments with hints of menace.

After a photographer took his picture, the bearded Bakri, wearing a black cloak over white trousers and white leather shoes, mockingly adopted a threatening pose.

“We know the media, they just want evil pictures,“ he said. “But we are going to be in power soon... Don’t think that we sleep on our grievances. That Michael, after 10 years, he killed (the soldier) in front of everyone ... Was he a man or not?“

“The prophet (Mohammad) said an infidel and his killer will not meet in Hell. That’s a beautiful saying,“ he said. “May God reward (Adebolajo) for his actions.“

Bakri said British authorities were inviting retaliation by targeting Muslims with anti-terrorist legislation and police raids.

“If you breach the covenant of security with Muslims you are digging your grave,“ he said. “I cannot condemn what Michael did. I don’t see it as a crime as far as Islam is concerned“.

He said radical Islam was winning the bulk of converts in Britain and scoffed at the “moderate chocolate“ Muslims who he said are “always melting the way the West wants them to be - they never stand for what they believe“.

'They are just a waste of space'.

Bakri said his organization Al Muhajiroun had nothing to do with the attack because members had not seen Adebolajo since 2005. However, Anjem Choudary, who took over the leadership of Al Muhajiroun when Bakri was exiled from Britain, has told Reuters Adebolajo attended the group’s events until about two years ago.

“Maybe Michael, in the eyes of many people in Britain, Muslim and non-Muslim, they don’t condone what he did. They condemn it. But in the eyes of Muslims around the world they don’t see him the same way. The Muslims in this country, they are so happy, proud of him. They see him as a freedom fighter attacking a military target.“

Bakri said he had been living in Lebanon since 2005, under an agreement by which Lebanon prevents him from leaving the country for 30 years. But he said he was in daily contact with students in Britain.

Exiled cleric who taught accused in U.K. hacking death praises 'courage' | World | News | Toronto Sun

@hinduguy, my dear friend that is a good point we have to beat them in their pathetic little bigoted arguement at the core, here @muse if you understand little bit francaise(Paris), watch this gentleman by the name of monsieur tariq ramdan and hopefully it clears up misconception and we are every bit committed to this war on terror, I mean we have all lost some one in afghanistan serving for their nation(my deceased cousin) so lets move forward. To the moderators, this video is not preaching religion but rather talking about peace so please do not remove this video, thanks.

BK_NWDICAAErl1D.jpg

London jih@di attacker pictured
alongside preacher Anjem Chaudry .

This is how religion works. it poisons the minds of the young and impressionable, winds them up and then releases them onto society.

Just as we said on the thread about Pakistani muslims sexual abuse ring, which the mods closed, unless so called real islam and Real muslims are confronted, this vile infection will bring great harm to the host community -- this real islam needs a host community to infect and to serve as a base of it's operations - now it has unfortunately found one among the real muslims of the UK - It is up to the host community to decide whether they will allow this infection to grow or act resolutely and begin deportation of these real muslims back to the countries they came from

But what to do about the UK born real muslims?? Seems to me that society must decide if a quarantine is necessary or not, I'm not suggesting entire communities, but authorities should be prepared to take advantage of any opportunity to separate these people from the larger society

Woah! Hold your horses brother. We can't quarantine all Muslims and nor should we. Bro, not to state the obvious but even @Hyperion and many others like him are Muslim- rather not see him/them bounded by fences. There are those midst the followers of Islam who are diseased, they need to be targeted. One can even say that certain religious edicts need to be discarded or reinterpreted but NOT stamped out like what you're suggesting.

History is replete with such quarantines and measures. That's the easy way out. Its easy to just indiscriminately round up people and lock them in..or worse..its been done before. Its FAR more difficult to be accurate, to single out those who need to be dealt with and to be absent prejudice when one goes on about handling such a task. The latter is infinitely more difficult, but it is what is needed rather than just targeting every single Muslim living in UK.

@muse, stop using cheap strawmen to make your point, while I partially agree with you view points but to say that the religion is behind these killing is rather a childish and simpleton agruement. Had he not said "God is Great" , it would be a typical homocide on the streets of London, where youth are given free rein to do whatever thuggery they want on the streets yah. The arguement works both ways, how come Canadien pakistan diaspora is integrated in the system and if you need proof simply check out the P10 universite +militaire. I think europe failed at integration and simply used multiculturism with no mechanism to make sure that folks coming here are really trying to be part of the system. Also these youth from my experience in UK are a bigger problem as a whole, just exclude this one terror attack and simply look at the overall crime level in UK. This breed of terrorism is a complex issue but lets first take care of youth from becoming misguided in the hands of these butchers and second how come UK has no anti terror laws yah.

Also if you simply want to use religious argument without looking at other variables for self-satisfaction, look at the nice work communiste leaders have done all over the world, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao , I mean it can't get any better than that. I mean lets stop talking about terrorism for a second monsieur, lets discuss the fact that Uk has fixed enclaves from my limited travel in comparison to Canada or yank land, where its alot more segregated in the upper middle-class neighbourhoods, so I know mon ami I rant a bit but my point being lets cut the roots, for example in canadien we recruited lots muslim faith folks in military at early point to integrate and use diversity to our strength, the think is i feel British nationalism is very dead there and they need to revive that!

As you are a serious person your post deserves a response -- you have allowed emotions to get the best of you, unfortunately - look, you say
Had he not said "God is Great" , it would be a typical homocide on the streets of London,
That's iike saying if my auntie had balls, she would be my uncle, isn't it? fact of the matter is that he did say "God is great", then proceeded to butcher with kitchem implements a complete innocent -- and there are no such crimes in the streets of UK

That your travel is restructed or that the UK is a ethnocentric or class based society - all these are valid criticisms, but they do ot exist ion a vacuum -- is ther discrimination? yes, is there ghettoism? yes -- but how is it that no one other than real muslims resort to this kind of violence and how is it that it is justifed by what they say is their religion??

Real islam, whatever else it is, is a violent, totalitarian ideology that must be confronted at every juncture, in every environment that it is found, unfortunately, no other option.

Woah! Hold your horses brother. We can't quarantine all Muslims and nor should we. Bro, not to state the obvious but even @Hyperion is Mulsim- rather not see him bounded by fences. There those midst the followers of Islam who are diseased, they need to be targeted. One can even say that certain religious edicts need to be discarded or reinterpreted but NOT stamped out like what you're suggesting.

-
I did not suggest that entire communities be quarantined, rather individuals -- we have to do this, if we are to save society

Ignore the liberal fascist! :lol:

"The one who kills an innocent human being it is as if he has killed the whole mankind"
:angel:

Liberal "fascists" from Pakistan are not killing people with meat cleavers and suicide bombings. Pakkah Muslims are.

Get your bearings straight, if you have any left.

Thank you

BK_NWDICAAErl1D.jpg

Liontk

Here you go -- now claim religion had nothing to do with this
-- The attacker is seen standing behind the imam - religion of peace? Perhaps, but real muslims are hell bent on murderous violence - if the name of islam and muslims is mud, place the blame where it belongs

Oh great now the Hindus and Muse the atheist are hatching plots on quarantining Muslims, and trying to target the 'diseased' segment.

GTFO.
@WebMaster

What kind of bootleg forum are you running here bro?

Take the atheist and the hindus out of the forum.

Quarantine will not come from people sitting in Pakistan.

It will be done by Americans, thanks to the Islamo-fascist nutz sitting in UK and US.

Get your facts straight please.

Yara, real Islam means moderation in everything. Well, with that out of the way, what I have observed is that majority of south-asian "muslims" in the UK are brain washed to a level that you can't even compare them to the radicalized/arabized population of Pakistan. They are in some sort of "time-bubble" stuck in the 50's, with some totally whacky beliefs. Maybe the arabs got to them first? Don't know. Whatever the case, they are a done case. UK needs to get it's act together to protect it's interests.

Remember the thread about the Pakistani Muslim Sex abuse ring ?? Yeah the one the mods closed down - recall what we said about whatever this "real islam" is, everywhere it is allowed to infect, you will see immediate results --

As you are a serious person your post deserves a response -- you have allowed emotions to get the best of you, unfortunately - look, you say That's iike saying if my auntie had balls, she would be my uncle, isn't it? fact of the matter is that he did say "God is great", then proceeded to butcher with kitchem implements a complete innocent -- and there are no such crimes in the streets of UK

That your travel is restructed or that the UK is a ethnocentric or class based society - all these are valid criticisms, but they do ot exist ion a vacuum -- is ther discrimination? yes, is there ghettoism? yes -- but how is it that no one other than real muslims resort to this kind of violence and how is it that it is justifed by what they say is their religion??

Real islam, whatever else it is, is a violent, totalitarian ideology that must be confronted at every juncture, in every environment that it is found, unfortunately, no other option.

-
I did not suggest that entire communities be quarantined, rather individuals -- we have to do this, if we are to save society

So why don't you simply say lets declare War on Islam mon ami, just simply say that and you are entitled to your opinion so are you referring Colonel Ralph Peters 'final solution'. The problem with Britain is that you guys take in poor immigrants with little or no education while we take upper middle class professionals all over the world. Just admit that Britains's policies have failed and simply blaming religion is a way out in the grand scale of pictures, the entire city of london is segregated on the basis of ethnicity and it is simple as that.

Yara, real Islam means moderation in everything. Well, with that out of the way, what I have observed is that majority of south-asian "muslims" in the UK are brain washed to a level that you can't even compare them to the radicalized/arabized population of Pakistan. They are in some sort of "time-bubble" stuck in the 50's, with some totally whacky beliefs. Maybe the arabs got to them first? Don't know. Whatever the case, they are a done case. UK needs to get it's act together to protect it's interests.

Don't tell me you are another kaala engraz and have hopped on the Muse Express.

:argh:

Dude all SA muslims can't be like that. That's a dangerous generalization bro.

Why not just go after the SPECIFIC people responsible for such acts and the vitriol that causes them. They are known and marked anyway, somehow though no one acts against them.

Back
Top Bottom