What's new

Radical British preacher Anjem Choudary praises London killer Adebolajo

No I haven't. Read again. There is a problem in certain segment that needs to be addressed. Take out the hateful preachers, rest will all be OK. A surgical approach, which can be attained by amending the laws. For example: Altaf bhai needs to be censured, doesn't he? :D

Don't tell me you are another kaala engraz and have hopped on the Muse Express.

:argh:

When will these people who proclaim hatred to the non muslims be asked to leave or made too. Freedom of speech is one thing. Proclaiming death like they do is insane. Maybe non muslims should pop round their families and see how they feel when they are left for dead in the streets It's a shocking thought. But that's what they say about others.

Yara, real Islam means moderation in everything. Well, with that out of the way, what I have observed is that majority of south-asian "muslims" in the UK are brain washed to a level that you can't even compare them to the radicalized/arabized population of Pakistan. They are in some sort of "time-bubble" stuck in the 50's, with some totally whacky beliefs. Maybe the arabs got to them first? Don't know. Whatever the case, they are a done case. UK needs to get it's act together to protect it's interests.

I don't know about that - you and me that's real islam, about of course you and I and everyone else here knows that Real islam , Real Sharia and other "real" stuff associated with islam is no longer ours to assert, after all who are the real muslims?

See, it's a real issue, Who are real muslims? is it us or is it "them"?? We both can't be muslims. So where will you stand ? Now some say that real muslims have hijacked our religion, OK, fair enough, but why would I allow myself to be described by attributes of these real muslims for whom violence in the name of religion is to be celebrated ?

No I haven't. Read again. There is a problem in certain segment that needs to be addressed. Take out the hateful preachers, rest will all be OK. A surgical approach, which can be attained by amending the laws. For example: Altaf bhai needs to be censured, doesn't he? :D

These preachers are like western assets. They do more harm to Muslims than anyone else. It's almost like the west is supporting them.

Despite what this guy Anjem said he will still be allowed to stir controversy right there in the UK.

Despite all the murders Altaaf has been implicated in, he will always have a safe house in the UK.

Like I said, these goons are western agents.

BK_NWDICAAErl1D.jpg

Liontk

Here you go -- now claim religion had nothing to do with this
-- The attacker is seen standing behind the imam - religion of peace? Perhaps, but real muslims are hell bent on murderous violence - if the name of islam and muslims is mud, place the blame where it belongs

I am not denying anything, I accept that we have these animals among us in our communitie mon ami and we need to purge these folks out of the countrie all together. I disagree with british laws in how he is allowed to incite hatred among people and we need to accept our shortcomings no doubt and I will accept that as a valid criticism. However I still look at other variables, Uk has allowed religious schools for every religion that further creates division in societie, growing up I went to the same school as everybody else regardless of religion so I think it is more complex. Unlike you i am looking at solution instead of the whole speech about islamist ideology being bigoted which it is no doubt but lets lets prevent these folks from getting the upper hand and protect our youth.

Guys guys guys, talk something doable. Dont just fly in your dream land. You cant lock up somebody before he does something. These guys are british, they are not pakistani or Indian or bangladeshi. You cannot deport them.

Many of them are. Similarly, the hindu comunties there are more "hindu" than anywhere else in the world -- most probably even including India, and the ******** @ VHP/RSS. Obviously I am not talking about Doctors, Engineers or the Scientists. I don't know what's wrong with the water there? :blink:

Dude all SA muslims can't be like that. That's a dangerous generalization bro.

Why not just go after the SPECIFIC people responsible for such acts and the vitriol that causes them. They are known and marked anyway, somehow though no one acts against them.

So why don't you simply say lets declare War on Islam mon ami, just simply say that and you are entitled to your opinion so are you referring Colonel Ralph Peters 'final solution'. The problem with Britain is that you guys take in poor immigrants with little or no education while we take upper middle class professionals all over the world. Just admit that Britains's policies have failed and simply blaming religion is a way out in the grand scale of pictures, the entire city of london is segregated on the basis of ethnicity and it is simple as that.

Quoted for truth.

Many of them are. Similarly, the hindu comunties there are more "hindu" than anywhere else in the world -- most probably even including India, and the ******** @ VHP/RSS. Obviously I am not talking about Doctors, Engineers or the Scientists. I don't know what's wrong with the water there? :blink:

I'm just thankful that our loons have never gotten their hands on mil-tech/training. Otherwise this whole bloody mess would have become a tango for two..if you get my meaning.

Meh..we need to do that bit with the fundoos swinging in the wind from Delhi to Lahore.

I am not denying anything, I accept that we have these animals among us in our communitie mon ami and we need to purge these folks out of the countrie all together. I disagree with british laws in how he is allowed to incite hatred among people and we need to accept our shortcomings no doubt and I will accept that as a valid criticism. However I still look at other variables, Uk has allowed religious schools for every religion that further creates division in societie, growing up I went to the same school as everybody else regardless of religion so I think it is more complex. Unlike you i am looking at solution instead of the whole speech about islamist ideology being bigoted which it is no doubt but lets lets prevent these folks from getting the upper hand and protect our youth.

Under British Law, one cannot deport a citizen. The Brits take their laws and traditions very seriously. Even if the British Prime Minister wanted that scumbag deported, they simply couldn't strip someone's citizenship.

It'd take a miracle for that to happen.

Dude, once I entered a "wrong" community there. Had to go meet an old friend. It wasn't a very pleasant experience, though mostly verbal. Whatever the case, you are right, the fundos need to be reigned in.

I'm just thankfully that our loons have never gotten their hands on mil-tech/training. Otherwise this whole bloody mess would have become a tango for two..if you get my meaning.

Meh..we need to do that bit with the fundoos swinging in the wind from Delhi to Lahore.

Under British Law, one cannot deport a citizen. The Brits take their laws and traditions very seriously. Even if the British Prime Minister wanted that scumbag deported, they simply couldn't strip someone's citizenship.

It'd take a miracle for that to happen.
british law has been superceded by european laws now, which are much more liberal. If a british court orders deportation, european court wont allow. :)
Anyway, Mr Chaudhry is british, he cant be deported anywhere.

Give some money to Afghanistan, and tell Karzai to adopt him! :D

british law has been superceded by european laws now, which are much more liberal. If a british court orders deportation, european court wont allow. :)

Like....SERIOUSLY? LOL....

Give some money to Afghanistan, and tell Karzai to adopt him! :D

*cough* *cough* Mullah Omar would like to have a word.

By then, he should be promoted as the Taliban's Chief Propaganda Minister :D

At least they can fix there immigration laws.

Back
Top Bottom