What's new

Radical British preacher Anjem Choudary praises London killer Adebolajo

They got to be massive uprising against such killings within Muslim community of UK.

God forbid, few more incidences like this, and heavens know what will happen. Praying for peace in everyone's heart.

It's not just UK, look at that least favored nation poll -- Sometimes when I read on the forum, and read the views of Pakistanis, I honestly think I have entered some alternate reality, as if they don't see what ordinary Muslims are going throw, just tryong to make it in their day to day life -- Honestly, I really sometimes.., it's like something unreal -- how can some of us be so disconnected, so unsympathetic to how ordinary people are made to suffer - all the while shouting Allahu Akbar - it can't be just me, it's unreal

Why hasn't he been arrested?

He is an asset. That's why.

He's an MI:6 agent out to malign and confuse Muslims, that's why :rofl:

On a serious note: Before arresting him, he has to charged with an offense according to their law.

Heck, I'd even pay to have a bounty placed on that fool's head. Plenty of highly skilled mercenaries out there! :sniper:

Or you know what is better? Create awareness among the Muslim community in the UK. These things stem out of ignorance. Promote a character assassination campaign. Make him a star...

Prosecute him (if possible).

Deportation is good and bad in some ways.

However if the deportation doors are closed, I am worried, we may be heading towards "internment camps".

They got to be massive uprising against such killings within Muslim community of UK.

God forbid, few more incidences like this, and heavens know what will happen.

Praying for peace in everyone's heart.

If things keep going this way, along with a bludgeoning economy, the UK is screwed either way.

He's an MI:6 agent out to malign and confuse Muslims, that's why :rofl:

On a serious note: Before arresting him, he has to charged with an offense according to their law.

Heck, I'd even pay to have a bounty placed on that fool's head. Plenty of highly skilled mercenaries out there! :sniper:

Or you know what is better? Create awareness among the Muslim community in the UK. These things stem out of ignorance. Promote a character assassination campaign. Make him a star...

If things keep going this way, along with a bludgeoning economy, the UK is screwed either way.

Bwhahaha, ON A SERIOUS NOTE.

Nothing will happen to the asset.

Theres a big problem with people who were born and raised in the UK turning to extremism.

The UK should wake up and start controlling their extremism problem

Theres a big problem with people who were born and raised in the UK turning to extremism.

The UK should wake up and start controlling their extremism problem

Indeed, it is a concern.

The question is: Would they take any relevant steps to address the issue?

Report the offending post, don't be a mod.

How am I being a mod?

By telling you and the other mods?

If you can understand Urdu, I suggest you watch some of his speeches.

Here he is openly threatening a journalist, all with the protection of the UK.

These guys are intelligence assets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, it is a concern.

The question is: Would they take any relevant steps to address the issue?

That's a good question. They haven't done anything so far, so I doubt they'll do anything.

I think the main problem is that society in Britain is not integrated, which is why you have so much race riots and extremism issues going on there. If you ever go to the UK you'll see how much of a segregated country they are.

If you can understand Urdu, I suggest you watch some of his speeches.

Here he is openly threatening a journalist, all with the protection of the UK.

These guys are intelligence assets.

Thanks for the link. I watched it.

What on earth would those guys try to achieve? Jihadist 007?

That's a good question. They haven't done anything so far, so I doubt they'll do anything.

I think the main problem is that society in Britain is not integrated, which is why you have so much race riots and extremism issues going on there. If you ever go to the UK you'll see how much of a segregated country they are.

I'll say...

I lived in the UK for four years back in the late-90's. I have seen signs of such segregation. I've even been to one of those 'ghettos' if you know what I mean. And they were not pretty.

As a bubbly innocent and naive kid having previously lived in Japan, it was a frightening experience. Unfortunately, things appear to have gotten worse.

I'll say...

I lived in the UK for four years back in the late-90's. I have seen signs of such segregation. I've even been to one of those 'ghettos' if you know what I mean. And they were not pretty.

As a bubbly innocent and naive kid having previously lived in Japan, it was a frightening experience. Unfortunately, things appear to have gotten worse.

I've been there a couple of times and theres legit tension among all the different groups living there. I know a lot of people who have moved out of there saying that Britain is on a downward spiral.

Back
Top Bottom