What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We didn't lost our independece for a millenia" is an answer more than enough for you. :D

I was joking. I like Turks.

But, If you want an answer from me because you want to start bs, then I will give you one.

You cannot develop nuclear weapons,

Why?

You are smart enough.

You have the materials.

But your papa NATO tells you no, so you obey.

Unlike you fake turks. I can ride a horse, zibaa an animal, and drink the fat of an animal's milk.

You turks under soviets and Ataturk are softies. :D
:o: riding a horse ? lol i can ride a boar too :azn: although i eat boar's meat and drink arak so i don't think we get soft :D

my family from both side are veteran of iran-iraq war my mother's uncle fight in Stalingrad my grand grand fathers fight against russian in 35 years war ! i don't think the word soft feat with me ! :lol:

:o: riding a horse ? lol i can ride a boar too :azn: although i eat boar's meat and drink arak so i don't think you get soft :D

my family from both side are veteran of iran-iraq war my mother's uncle fight in Stalingrad my grand grand fathers fight against russian in 35 years war ! i don't think the word soft feat with me ! :lol:

So you are not Muslim?

@ghara ghan

‎Çekdirme - چکدرمه‎ - Photos | Facebook

:D

Today I surfed a bit more and find more Turkmens, some of the girls you posted here as well :D and many who is studies or works in Turkey.

I found this as well :D

do you eat chekdirme ? :D i know turks don't like Rice but that food is awesome :D
the dance you put actually is dagger dance or war dance (what every it's name is ) sadly they were too slow and none of them carry swords only one carry wooden stuck :D but originally they should carry swords when they gather in center actually they put their swords on each others but since they don't carry you wont see it :( we do this dance before battle originally we pray it for pagan god but today we use allah instead of our old gods

except for tangri , gerey leave very strong influence among my people ;)

btw have you find your dreaming turkmen girl ?? :partay::bounce::lol:

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

why you arabs and pakis always put it in this way "are you a muslem " "so you are not muslem "

cant be muslem and eat and drink ? :confused:

You eat pig and drink alcohol?

How are you Muslim?

Allah swt prohibits these things in Islam.

Why do you Turkmens eat pig and drink alcohol?

Is there not cows, goats, chickens, and sheep in your country?

@ghara ghan

Here is a map of settlements with the name "Salur", according to this I guess we can say there were 2 groups of Salur in Anatolia, one concentrated in Northern Central Anatolia, other in Southwestern Anatolia

salur - Index Anatolicus

I think main body of the original Salur tribe is at Turkmenistan.
a lot of salur in turkey :p:

most of turkmens in turkmenistan and iran are salur it's ok but whats happen to these turkmens

Salghurids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they just gone !

We don't, Just found it in facebook :D

How is your swords look like ? we also have a dance called Kılıç Kalkan from Bursa region, its not much like a dance actually, there is no music, more like a choreographied fighting practice
KilicKalkan-5.jpg

I don't which smartass thought shorts were cool back then :D

All of them are beautiful :D I personally like cute, petite girls more, I have a weakness for such Japanese girls.

Edit: These Salur probably just migrated after their dynasty is destroyed. Don't know where they did go, may be they joined other tribes, may be they returned Turkmenistan, may be Salurs in Anatolia were what remained from them.

do you eat chekdirme ? :D i know turks don't like Rice but that food is awesome :D
the dance you put actually is dagger dance or war dance (what every it's name is ) sadly they were too slow and none of them carry swords only one carry wooden stuck :D but originally they should carry swords when they gather in center actually they put their swords on each others but since they don't carry you wont see it :( we do this dance before battle originally we pray it for pagan god but today we use allah instead of our old gods

except for tangri , gerey leave very strong influence among my people ;)

btw have you find your dreaming turkmen girl ?? :partay::bounce::lol:
Rice is important in Turkish cuisine, i have yet to meet the first Turkish person who doesn't like it ;)
I tried to find some info about Gerey, but couldnt find a site that explained it concretely. Is it like (oral) traditions/rituals?

You eat pig and drink alcohol?
pig is one thing boar is another :lol: alcohol is free ! who said that is totally forbidden btw if you wanna take all these i gonna go back to my paganism :D
im sunni hanafi muslem but as far as makhtum koly says our imams were sufi so if we are sufi than all of these are free :D

Is there not cows, goats, chickens, and sheep in your country?
we have but we like more boar its more testy yumm yumm yumm :lol:

Rice is important in Turkish cuisine, i have yet to meet the first Turkish person who doesn't like it ;)
I tried to find some info about Gerey, but couldnt find a site that explained it concretely. Is it like (oral) traditions/rituals?
gerey is a name of our pagan gold he is son of death god erlik since time we become muslem only it's name remain among us for example we have place were called gerey or gereyly we have tribe named gerey my mother is gereyly turkmen although no longer worship but his influence remain among us if you are talking about dance i don't know much about it but it's more rituals to me if you hear carefully you will hear they say allah rapidly in old time they use to say tangri gerey karish ........... ;)

arkadashlar men bu rezpaki e kandırıyorum sez ciddiye almayın :rofl:

Last edited:
pig is one thing boar is another :lol: alcohol is free ! who said that is totally forbidden btw if you wanna take all these i gonna go back to my paganism :D
im sunni hanafi muslem but as far as makhtum koly says our imams were sufi so if we are sufi than all of these are free :D

Your Imams have mislead you.

In Islam, meat of pig/boar is haram. Drinking alcohol is also haram.

You can go to paganism. It is your choice, but please do not call yourself Muslim. You are not Muslim. Are all Turkmen people like you?

Do they all eat pig and drink alcohol?

gerey is a name of our pagan gold he is son of death god erlik since time we become muslem only it's name remain among us for example we have place were called gerey or gereyly we have tribe named gerey my mother is gereyly turkmen although no longer worship but his influence remain among us if you are talking about dance i don't know much about it but it's more rituals to me if you hear carefully you will hear they say allah rapidly in old time they use to say tangri gerey karish ........... ;)

arkadashlar men bu rezpaki e kandırıyorum sez ciddiye almayın :rofl:

@RazPaK is true Muslim. You should not talk negative, just because you want to eat pig.

Its a personal choice dude, there is no harm againts you in what they do, everybody will be judged at otherside aren't they ?

Whats wrong with Boar :D

But why do people that eat pig and drink alcohol associate with Islam?

You are not Muslim, since you do not follow even the basic principles.

Why do you try to make us practicing Muslims look bad?

Your Imams have mislead you.
:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

our imams are best imams in islamic worlds !!! how dare you !

In Islam, meat of pig/boar is haram. Drinking alcohol is also haram.
pig is haram but boar is free ! alcohol is free we always drink it before iranian revolutions even our imam drink arak ! :shout::yay:

Do they all eat pig and drink alcohol?
all of us drink arak even some of our imams

in iran very few people eat boar meat cuz it's forbidden be for revolutions it was our favored meat but in turkmenistan people largely eat boar meat :laugh:

@RazPaK is true Muslim. You should not talk negative, just because you want to eat pig.
i didn't speak negatively i like you :D this is why i love to talk to you :D you are my dude my be w could go to bar and drink arak together :D what do you say ? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom